The Electoral Process

Why do you struggle to run a proper election ?

After every election there are a host of accusations,generally from the losers, about the legitimacy of the count or process.

We dont seem to have this problem in Europe and the only countries it seems to occur in are third world type places with dictatorships.

This isnt partisan. I am genuinely puzzled as to why you have a problem with this.
It could be the Ruling Class doesn't like the idea that the people decide who wins office. As such, they are trying to fix elections.

In your country, the Ruling Class operates with impunity. In the USA it hasn't quite reached that level yet, but it is getting there.

After every election there are a host of accusations,generally from the losers, about the legitimacy of the count or process.

We dont seem to have this problem in Europe and the only countries it seems to occur in are third world type places with dictatorships.

This isnt partisan. I am genuinely puzzled as to why you have a problem with this.

Well Tommy sir, when everyone you meet voted one way, yet the alleged results are the opposite, something is fucking fishy around here.

I'm talking blacks, whites, Democrats even. Nobody voted for the shit the county/state says they did. All the things benefited the government, too.

That's not even getting into the governor/senate races. That's just on the issues.
bull crap!

:D

Would you vote for or against increasing homestead exemption rates? I.E. Lower property taxes.

Would you vote for increasing sales tax for roads, when they already get 35 cents for every gallon of fuel sold every day in this state for roads?
If I owned a home, I'd want the rbreak, if I didn't ....it wouldn't matter to me..... of your residents do not own homes, So nothing fishy there....

And Florida has become way over crowded, why give a tax break to homestead the land at this point? It's a tax break singled out for only a certain sect of citizens and not all citizens

Your roads are TEN TIMES better than here in Maine...... we live with pot holes and learned to drive on an obstacle course.... it's part of our charm! :D

But Florida relies on vacationers and a lot of wear n tear from them??.

If the homeowner pays more, the renter pays more. Derp!

Did you just gloss over the 35 cents per every single gallon of fuel sold every day supposedly for roads money? The fuckers are wasting the money they already get. Giving them more is not going to do anything.
You did not say they were going to raise your property taxes, you said you wanted to give home owners a BIGGER tax break, by making your homestead exemption, larger..... so no, rents would not go up from that....

I don't know what's going on with what your legislators want to do....?

What I do know, is if you raise the gas tax, it will get more vacationers, paying more of your taxes.... yes, it hits your citizens too, so I don't know how I feel about that....? I'd probably be against it....

We only have a 30 cent gas tax (and our roads are crap) not 36 cents like you and our avg gas price is still on average 7 cents a gallon MORE than yours!!!

Tommy, it is our voting apparatus.... poorer or 'darker' :( areas have antiquated voting machines and processes...

Tommy, it is our voting apparatus.... poorer or 'darker' :( areas have antiquated voting machines and processes...
I don't know if that is true but if it is, who's fault is it?
I don't want to argue over it Gipper.... I'm so tired of arguing.... we just need to fix it, so that it is fair to all, so that we all have an equal chance of our votes counting and we need it that none of our districts have to wait 4 hours in line to vote while others it takes 10 minutes, in and out.... broken and old machines verses newer ones... more voting places verses fewer.... etc...

I don't know if that is true but if it is, who's fault is it?
I don't want to argue over it Gipper.... I'm so tired of arguing.... we just need to fix it, so that it is fair to all, so that we all have an equal chance of our votes counting and we need it that none of our districts have to wait 4 hours in line to vote while others it takes 10 minutes, in and out.... broken and old machines verses newer ones... more voting places verses fewer.... etc...
Not going to happen.

It could be the Ruling Class doesn't like the idea that the people decide who wins office. As such, they are trying to fix elections.

I'm of the opinion our choices are made for us here

In your country, the Ruling Class operates with impunity. In the USA it hasn't quite reached that level yet, but it is getting there.

At least they call what which operates as a monarchy a monarchy , where we won't acknowlegde the very same here

~S~

Actually I'd say it's worse in the US than the UK.

Actually I'd say it's worse in the US than the UK.
You might be right.

I generally believe that people are pretty much the same the world over. I dont believe that Americans are any more or less corrupt than any other country.
It makes me think that it might be the process that is causing the problems.

No we have a high population of people who think for themselves .

So fuck off Tammy tampon

It is because Corrupt Democrats cheat all of the time.
The American Left Wingers are just like backwards crooked third world banana republic cretins
That is why they are opposed to Voter ID laws.
It's why they love paper ballots.
Paper ballots are magical.
They can suddenly appear AFTER the vote count.
Paper Ballot should be banned.

Forum List

Back