The Electoral College Poll

Obama stands for reducing poverty. He has even introduced a plank into his party's platform to provide additional help to mothers who are having difficulty keeping a pregnancy. Help so that she can keep the baby.

And, again, how's he going to pay for it? The money simply doesn't exist. Oh, that's right, he'll raise taxes on the top 1% by 11%.

And, again, how's he going to pay for it? The money simply doesn't exist. Oh, that's right, he'll raise taxes on the top 1% by 11%.

I know that it is the right thing to do and will save lives.

He has said that the war in iraq costs ten billion a month. That should pay for some of this stuff.

Why doesn't the republican side care about how we will pay for war?

I know that it is the right thing to do and will save lives.

He has said that the war in iraq costs ten billion a month. That should pay for some of this stuff.

Why doesn't the republican side care about how we will pay for war?

Because Republicans are idiots. Bush and Reagan are responsible for 90% of the National Debt and not a peep out of the Republicans about it.

And just wait till the magnitude of the Palin disaster hits home! We might have an Obama landslid coming!

Ah--Rooooooooo!!!! :lol:

This country is divided down the middle... there won't be any landslides by anyone, IMO. I would seriously doubt that any right winger is going to change their vote because of Palin either for or agin. In fact, I'd say that the right will embrace her because they'll think she's "one of them".

This country is divided down the middle... there won't be any landslides by anyone, IMO. I would seriously doubt that any right winger is going to change their vote because of Palin either for or agin. In fact, I'd say that the right will embrace her because they'll think she's "one of them".

I do not disagree about the right wing voters. I think they will take to her as if they would take to a still living Terri Schivo if she had been appointed to the race. But I think McCain will be hurt in the middle. This just shows really bad, bad judgement on his part and I just think people will see through it.

I think he saw that, too. He wanted someone else but was forced, basically, to find an untained right winger, and this was about it of a thin list. He introduced her on a friday--fewer people watch the news that day--right after Dem convention and as a hurricane was hitting. McCain didn't want this

I do not disagree about the right wing voters. I think they will take to her as if they would take to a still living Terri Schivo if she had been appointed to the race. But I think McCain will be hurt in the middle. This just shows really bad, bad judgement on his part and I just think people will see through it.

I think he saw that, too. He wanted someone else but was forced, basically, to find an untained right winger, and this was about it of a thin list. He introduced her on a friday--fewer people watch the news that day--right after Dem convention and as a hurricane was hitting. McCain didn't want this

McCain wanted Lieberman. The party faithful would have lost their minds. Thing is, though, Lieberman WOULD have helped him in the middle. He wouldn't have gotten my vote because he seems to have an issue with judicial review (unless it's pro guns), but he might have gotten others.

Forum List

Back