The Electoral College is not fair!

I seem to recall in elementary school when civics was discussed that they mentioned a compromise that was made between big and small states that had to be settled before any states would agree to join the union. I also remember how it was mentioned and also made sense how the basic issue they resolved has not, in principle, changed since the days of the founding fathers. Now, the Democrats want to change the rules after the agreement has been struck in the same way children like to try and change the rules in the middle of a card game after they look at their cards.

Naw, we want to change the rules because they don't work, and create bad results.

Besides putting totally unqualified boobs like Trump and Bush into the office after the people rejected them, the EC disenfranchises millions of voters in states that are solid blue or solid red.

No dufus I meant that Germany, one country, ruled a good many countries or geographic area. Try to comprehend.

again, showing your ignorance of German history.

How so? Do you deny that a small country like Germany controlled many other countries? We don't want NY and LA to control geographic U.S. Can you not see the similarity? The EC PREVENTS a geographic minority from tyrannical rule of a larger geographic area. Hey, Hillary just LOST....get over it. :itsok: Poor little TDSer.

I seem to recall in elementary school when civics was discussed that they mentioned a compromise that was made between big and small states that had to be settled before any states would agree to join the union. I also remember how it was mentioned and also made sense how the basic issue they resolved has not, in principle, changed since the days of the founding fathers. Now, the Democrats want to change the rules after the agreement has been struck in the same way children like to try and change the rules in the middle of a card game after they look at their cards.

Naw, we want to change the rules because they don't work, and create bad results.

Besides putting totally unqualified boobs like Trump and Bush into the office after the people rejected them, the EC disenfranchises millions of voters in states that are solid blue or solid red.

Fortunately your personal butt-hurt is not grounds for changing anything. :321:

How so? Do you deny that a small country like Germany controlled many other countries?

It didn't for very long. That's the point. It really had nothing to do with more populous areas having more votes.

We don't want NY and LA to control geographic U.S. Can you not see the similarity? The EC PREVENTS a geographic minority from tyrannical rule of a larger geographic area. Hey, Hillary just LOST....get over it. Poor little TDSer.

Again, you seem to be really proud that you put a crazy person who works for the Russians in charge because you can't man up that your tantrum has consequences. You all fucked this up. You passed up 10 guys who would have made okay presidents to put a nut in to show how angry you were the black guy hurt you feelings and the mean lady threatened to emasculate you.

Forum List

Back