the election's tomorrow... obama or trump ??

obama, trump, neither...

• obama

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • trump

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • neither

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Tough call simply because I have to listen to some of the debates first. However, I do have a feeling Trump would clean the President's clock in any debate. Trump has no problem playing hard ball, because he's not your typical politician. It could back Obama into a corner.

News, Views and Tattoos

• Banned
Tough call simply because I have to listen to some of the debates first. However, I do have a feeling Trump would clean the President's clock in any debate. Trump has no problem playing hard ball, because he's not your typical politician. It could back Obama into a corner.

News, Views and Tattoos

i agree, can't wait for the debate, but i think we have our candidates. that could change if hillary takes obama in the primary. he's a scardycat now... LOL as inflation takes hold and we see familiar use of "misery index" again.

Last edited:
Oh my! What a choice! We had a man who knew nothing of the job and he made a terrible mess of it. No to hire another with no clue what it takes to be president and give him the job? All we can say is I would guess Trump is more patriotic and can react faster to calamities and meet with cabinet more for advice...or would he?
Trump calls his own shots. Would he seek counsel and experts when needed? Would he forgo the vacations in time of need? Can he be better at diplomacy and reaching out across the aisle? Can he run the country without dividing it? I would need to hear more.

But I know about Obama and we are not better off, we are worse. And I don't like his agenda. Would Trump's be more what the nation would want? Big questions.

I think Trump will bail at the last moment.i don't think he has the drive to go out on the campaign trail.

I think you could be right. His thing is realestate. He just wanted to go out there and give his two cents about the matter and get people thinking. He did that! On the birther issue!

I think I'd write in myself than cast my vote for either of those two fucktards.

• Banned
I think Trump will bail at the last moment.i don't think he has the drive to go out on the campaign trail.

doesn't have to anymore, silent cal ran the campaign from his porch in vt.
now we have the internet.

Coolidge restored public confidence in the White House after the scandals of his predecessor's administration, and left office with considerable popularity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Coolidge

wasn't much of a talker... certainly not enamoured with the sound of his own telepromted voice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back