The election has consequences

It is what he wanted. Wants everyone to suck his tits! Wanna talk about Clinton getting head in office.. This SOB is fucking everybody.. well ok not everyone. There are people that benefit from his BS

"First they came for the rich"
Barack Obama has no intention of accommodating with the Right on anything. Every time a point of contention occurs between the two sides, the gauntlet is immediately thrown down and the Right is told "It's my way or the highway" effectively declaring war against 150 million citizens. At the present rate the United States will be a dictatorship in everything but name only by 2016.
Remember the "I won!" comment in 2009. The only consolation we have is the dead won't be able to participate in a Civil War as effectively as they do for the Democrats in the general elections.

First They Came For the Rich… | Power Line

Yea its all funny untill your goddamn checks stop coming in, ey?

More Than 300,000 Millionaires Could Go Off 'Cliff' - Yahoo! Finance

Recession number 2 already in this millenia. Thanks obama, your policies are shit. Damnit, what the hell is wrong with me? EVERYONE knows it is Bushs fault! ESPECIALLY this one! Damn that guy that has not been Prez in 4 years!

Looks like the number of millionaires will decline due to the fiscal cliff. When that happens, the threshold for people paying needing to pay "more of their fair share" will go from $250K to a lower threshold. Eventually, the middle class is going to need to pay "more of its fair share. "

We are all butt-hurt. We got fucked as a country. Not just me. Maybe not you because it seems your party has closed your mind. Those people that are losing their self-made wealth are fucked. And you all just laugh about it. You people act like you care about people when it comes to the ACA, but really you dont give a fuck. As long as every one is equal despipte their talents or ambitions.

More Than 300,000 Millionaires Could Go Off 'Cliff' - Yahoo! Finance

Recession number 2 already in this millenia. Thanks obama, your policies are shit. Damnit, what the hell is wrong with me? EVERYONE knows it is Bushs fault! ESPECIALLY this one! Damn that guy that has not been Prez in 4 years!

Looks like the number of millionaires will decline due to the fiscal cliff. When that happens, the threshold for people paying needing to pay "more of their fair share" will go from $250K to a lower threshold. Eventually, the middle class is going to need to pay "more of its fair share. "

Hopey changey
Wait I thought obama was for the middle clas? HAHAHA fuckin twits

We are all butt-hurt. We got fucked as a country. Not just me. Maybe not you because it seems your party has closed your mind. Those people that are losing their self-made wealth are fucked. And you all just laugh about it. You people act like you care about people when it comes to the ACA, but really you dont give a fuck. As long as every one is equal despipte their talents or ambitions.

So if you are so immensely talented then nothing the ACA can do will restrain you. If all you are is immensely ambitious yet untalented then I agree. You got some more doses of butthurt coming your way!

Don't blame liberals - we didn't make you the way you are.

Regards from Rosie

So if you are so immensely talented then nothing the ACA can do will restrain you. If all you are is immensely ambitious yet untalented then I agree. You got some more doses of butthurt coming your way!

Regards from Rosie

WTF are you talking about? I was talking about the lazy ass mother fuckers that dont want to get off their asses and contribute to society. The ones yall think deserve all this shit. STFU you old senile witch. Go take your teeth out and suck on a non-washed dick because they are too lazy to take care of themselves.

Regards from Rosie

WTF are you talking about? I was talking about the lazy ass mother fuckers that dont want to get off their asses and contribute to society. The ones yall think deserve all this shit. STFU you old senile witch. Go take your teeth out and suck on a non-washed dick because they are too lazy to take care of themselves.

Like I said. Full of ambition but untalented. Loads of butthurt coming ahead for you, boy!
Can't even handle being described. Pitiful.
Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Like I said. Full of ambition but untalented. Loads of butthurt coming ahead for you, boy!
Regards from Rosie

You gurl, were something shot right outta a pigs ass. Ugly too.

The untalented ambitious will always do better than the talented slob.

You work at Disney? That is Fantasyland. Employers pay for talentand avoid puffed up tale ntless ambitious slobs.

Fantasyland is a nice place but you aren't supposed to *live* there.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

You gurl, were something shot right outta a pigs ass. Ugly too.

Stay classy. Whoops. It's you. Stay assy.

Glad to see the Alzheimer's med.working for you! You're repeating yourself very well everywhere on this board!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back