The El Paso police are fully retarded, bodies are still in the store

Stinking, worse yet the families still have not been notified of their family members deaths.

They are clearly hiding something

Three of the dead are Mexican citizens translated illegal aliens

Massacre suspect with Collin County ties charged with capital murder after 20 slain at El Paso Walmart | Texas | Dallas News

That’s normal. The bodies of the dead will lay where they are until the medical examiner gives them permission to be moved. Secondly according to the Mayor Mexican citizens come across the border to shop in the mall every day. It’s dumb to think they are here illegally.
Why is it "dumb" to think that? It's not as though there arent 20 - 30 MILLION of them running loose in our country.
Yep. there yes there are! Have you ever been to El Paso? It’s a border town. People cross both ways daily just like they do in San Diego. Didn’t they have a mass shooting incident at a McDonald’s in San Diego? I am saying in a border town people go back and forth daily. The El Paso Mayor explained that. And, yes, I bet there are illegals living in El Paso.
Any reason Walmart is not in Mexico?

Money is money after all

Stinking, worse yet the families still have not been notified of their family members deaths.

Massacre suspect with Collin County ties charged with capital murder after 20 slain at El Paso Walmart | Texas | Dallas News

That’s normal. The bodies of the dead will lay where they are until the medical examiner gives them permission to be moved. Secondly according to the Mayor Mexican citizens come across the border to shop in the mall every day. It’s dumb to think they are here illegally.
Why is it "dumb" to think that? It's not as though there arent 20 - 30 MILLION of them running loose in our country.
Yep. there yes there are! Have you ever been to El Paso? It’s a border town. People cross both ways daily just like they do in San Diego. Didn’t they have a mass shooting incident at a McDonald’s in San Diego? I am saying in a border town people go back and forth daily. The El Paso Mayor explained that. And, yes, I bet there are illegals living in El Paso.

We have illegals because we have employers illegally giving them jobs. We should fix the REAL PROBLEM.
We have more illegals because retard democrats want to give them free healthcare

We have illegals because we have employers illegally giving them jobs. We should fix the REAL PROBLEM.
We have more illegals because retard democrats want to give them free healthcare
It ain't "free." Democrats want to to pay for it

Just pointing out, it's NOT ILLEGAL to enter El Paso for day shopping.. Thousands every day shop across borders in that area...

So not every "dead Mexican" is an illegal alien...
Hell man. There are probably more green carded-legal-born Texicans in TX than there are dumbass white boys these days.I suppose they are far surpassed by The Chosen(self chosen) in Austin, which is a suburb of Manhattan

It ain't "free." Democrats want to to pay for it
Democrats want you to pay for it

The ignorance of the OP's author grows more apparent every time she posts...
It's ok now the coroner moved the bodies to the ice cream freezers in Walmart. Free popsicles for everybody

Just pointing out, it's NOT ILLEGAL to enter El Paso for day shopping.. Thousands every day shop across borders in that area...

Mkay so you're saying if these people would just tell border patrol they're going to Wal Mart it would be legal? Have you lost your fucking mind?

A Surge Of Migrants Strains Border Patrol As El Paso Becomes Latest Hot Spot

Yes it is illegal to sneak into this country even to go to fucking Wal Mart.
You must not live in a border community....it is SOP on our northern and southern border for people to cross for the day to go shopping.....

And show me the law making this legal.

Why don't you show us the law where it is illegal? Most of the time we don't write laws defining something as legal.

Stop being a dumbass.

Stop being a Dumbfuck. You stupid fucking fuck.

Immigration and Nationality Act

Absolutely no exceptions for "daily shopping" are mentioned so it is illegal to sneak into the country to shop at Wal Mart because it's illegal to enter the country other than at a port of entry. AS STATED BY THE FUCKING LAW.

Dumb fucking dumb fuck.

Last edited:

Mkay so you're saying if these people would just tell border patrol they're going to Wal Mart it would be legal? Have you lost your fucking mind?

You must not live in a border community....it is SOP on our northern and southern border for people to cross for the day to go shopping.....

Why don't you show us the law where it is illegal? Most of the time we don't write laws defining something as legal.

Stop being a dumbass.

Absolutely no provisions for "daily shopping" are mentioned so it is illegal to sneak into the country to shop at Wal Mart.

Dumb fucking dumb fuck.

They are not "sneaking in". What are such a fucktard?

Did all of those people traveling to Canada on the bus with Bernie to get their insulin sneaking in to Canada?

Here is the rule for Mexico, dumbass!

"A valid passport or passport card is required for all U.S. citizens traveling beyond the Mexican border zone - usually defined as within 20-30 kilometers of the border. Passports or passport cards are required for U.S. citizens 16 and older to re-enter the U.S. by land, and passports are required for re-entry by air."

Mexico Entry Requirements

Now, consider yourself educated, go forth, and spread "stupid" no more.

My mind is fully operational.. Those would be day passes.. It's a hundred year old tradition in border towns. In fact, I once lived as a child in El Paso and my parents would take day passes to Juarez...

MAYBE you should have looked this up instead of worrying about my mind...l

Been said before, perhaps you can explain why bodies are decomposing on the floor of Walmart for two fucking days. Shit this store might have to be torn down and El Paso should pay

You're a loon. No explanation will satisfy your wild imagination... but here goes...

The fact is this: The bodies cannot be removed until the entire crime scene has been processed. That could take days in this instance because of the size of the crime scene and the number of dead. It really is just that simple.

One can only hope that the air conditioning at this particular Walmart is better than the one here near me...

Heard it explained that it's a matter of ballistics. They need to work out every shot so that IN COURT, it can be boldly stated that there was a single shooter and HE is solely responsible.. Frannie needs to chalk this conspiracy theory to the fact that it's RARE that a mass shooter SURVIVES to go to court. And because he wimped out -- this is a required step to putting him down like the animal he is....

Stop being a dumbass.

Absolutely no exceptions for "daily shopping" are mentioned so it is illegal to sneak into the country to shop at Wal Mart because it's illegal to enter the country other than at a port of entry. AS STATED BY THE FUCKING LAW.

Dumb fucking dumb fuck.

Stop setting yourself up for failure and do some homework.. Or do you need me to do it for you and rub it in?

Shhh.... That's a secret.. Solves this "emergency" without either party getting credit.. Virtually overnight... Can't have THAT in an election year...

My position is -- I'd be one of the most liberal on immigration quotas and admissions --- IF IF IF my govt worked and enforced the laws and tuned a few of them.. But they don't.. Because their tiny brains are TOTALLY wired to gaining and retaining power.. NOT fixing problems.. Even if THEY caused them...

Anyone who wants BIGGER MORE MUSCULAR Fed govt to just fuck off from their responsibilities, shouldn't be running for office.. Or maybe even voting...

Been said before, perhaps you can explain why bodies are decomposing on the floor of Walmart for two fucking days. Shit this store might have to be torn down and El Paso should pay

You're a loon. No explanation will satisfy your wild imagination... but here goes...

The fact is this: The bodies cannot be removed until the entire crime scene has been processed. That could take days in this instance because of the size of the crime scene and the number of dead. It really is just that simple.

One can only hope that the air conditioning at this particular Walmart is better than the one here near me...

Heard it explained that it's a matter of ballistics. They need to work out every shot so that IN COURT, it can be boldly stated that there was a single shooter and HE is solely responsible.. Frannie needs to chalk this conspiracy theory to the fact that it's RARE that a mass shooter SURVIVES to go to court. And because he wimped out -- this is a required step to putting him down like the animal he is....
They do not need explain every shot, but if they did that is why the bodies are photographed. This is totally sadistic and as said retarded

New Topics

Forum List

Back