The effect of racism on whites

Racism, particularly during the period when Africans were enslaved, taught white men that it is all right to rape black women, and also exacerbated the devaluation of white women.

During a period of human evolution when our ignorance resulted with people being oppressed and enslaved on the North American continent....

...the word RACISM and concept of RACISM did not exist!

Racism - Wikipedia

Am_I_Racist, barack obama, shawn carter.jpg

Peace.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

I have a question or two about the topic of this discussion/thread.

How has America's legacy of RACISM, as well as societal and HEALTH issues evolving from our once legal, ignorant Culture of Racism, affected non-black Americans, especially young impressionable children?

Born in the mid-50s, I grew up experiencing the privilege and pleasure of witnessing virtually all black or American musicians and singers of African descent showing off their talent, skills and generosity by sharing with our world beautifully composed original music art praising, adoring, adulating, wooing, lamenting, loving and respecting women.

Music convincing *YOUNG* me that my black American neighbors are peaceful, loving, generous fellow citizens well deserving of my admiration and respect.

However, in the 80's, that all changed, the love and respect for women virtually vanished.

Beginning in the early 1980s, if I had not spent the first twelve years of my police career serving *young* Child Abuse victims Shawn Carter's and Biggie's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods, I would have no idea why they, as well as many of their urban-TRUTH-teller peers, including President and Mrs. Obama friends or WH guests, chose to compose music demeaning girls and women as less than human creatures and HOES.

My question, in today's world does listening to violence riddled, female hating and demeaning music composed by popular, apparent emotionally troubled recording artists, some who are President and Mrs. Obama friends or WH guests...

...affect how our Nation's population of black, as well as non-black children and teens view or perceive black or American citizens of African descent?

'MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL "Ain't no Mountain High Enough"'

____

"When/Why Did American Moms Become Less Than Human Creatures?" ~Avery Jarhman

Google Groups

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Racism, particularly during the period when Africans were enslaved, taught white men that it is all right to rape black women, and also exacerbated the devaluation of white women.

During a period of human evolution when our ignorance resulted with people being oppressed and enslaved on the North American continent....

...the word RACISM and concept of RACISM did not exist!

Racism - Wikipedia

Peace.

So?

Africa = shithole--the worst in the world
racism did not teach whites that they are superior---it's obvious they are.

There you have it, ladies snd gentlemen.
Proof that harmonica is a racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so the huge multi--gun SHIP is NOT superior to the tiny boat.....????
hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

yes I know--people who use facts and stats are idiots to you
you use some alien dictionary for your definitions such as::
'
racist--noun
someone who defends themselves against dangerous, threatening criminal

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun
someone who is murdered by a black

racist -noun
someone who follows the rules

racism did not teach whites that they are superior---it's obvious they are.

White supremacist:
.... and that white people should have control over people of other races.

So white supremacists don’t exist then?

Every white nationalist is literally an isolationist.

Forum List

Back