The effect of racism on whites

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have spent time talking about how racism affects blacks. But white racism has had a huge negative impact on whites outside of the economic benefits they have gained.

Racism: Negative Effects on Whites

Horace Seldon

Some of the negative effects of racism on whites:

– Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

– Racism has taught whites that we are members of a race which is superior, and that assumption creates false expectations and warped illusions.

– Racism, particularly during the period when Africans were enslaved, taught white men that it is all right to rape black women, and also exacerbated the devaluation of white women.

– Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.

– Racism, present at the foundation of our nation, left a country built on a fundamental and terrible contradiction between a belief in equality and a belief in white superiority. That contradiction remains unresolved.

– Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

– The cost for whites who want to move beyond racism has been a high one, measured in time, emotion, psychic energy, and sometimes money.

– Racism, as one of the root causes of poverty, costs our nation huge amounts of money, measured in crime, unemployment and related social ills.

– Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.

– Racism, infecting the minds and hearts of whites who have built the institutions of our society, has led us to create systems which do not produce goods, services, nor allow access to resources for people of color as they do for whites, resulting in injustices which plague our systemic health.

– Racism has blinded many whites who do not see nor understand when they are offensive to people of other races in thought, word, and act.

– Racism, practiced as discrimination, frequently denies to white institutions and businesses the talents and experience of people of color.

– Racism, practiced as housing discrimination, has too often created white ghettos, where white children and adults are isolated from the rich interactions which can come from living with people whose life experience by race has been different.

– Racism has created a justice system which does not deliver equal justice to whites and people of color, a system which reflects dishonor on white society. (You can expand this into most areas of our systems, i.e., health care, employment, and others.)

– Racism has taught us to incorporate into our thinking and speaking negative stereotypes that perpetuate racist ideas.

– In our relations with other nations racism has led us to actions which prejudice large segments of the world population against us, and complicate our role in the world.

– Racism has led us to ignore the teachings of native peoples about how to relate to the natural world, contributing to our environmental problems.

Racism: Negative Effects on Whites - Horace Seldon

I have spent time talking about how racism affects blacks. But white racism has had a huge negative impact on whites outside of the economic benefits they have gained.

Horace Seldon

– Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

– Racism has taught whites that we are members of a race which is superior, and that assumption creates false expectations and warped illusions.

– Racism, particularly during the period when Africans were enslaved, taught white men that it is all right to rape black women, and also exacerbated the devaluation of white women.

– Racism has taught whites that we are entitled to privilege as a right of birth, undercutting the assumption of achieved merit which is one of the cornerstones of democracy.

– Racism, present at the foundation of our nation, left a country built on a fundamental and terrible contradiction between a belief in equality and a belief in white superiority. That contradiction remains unresolved.

– Racism has produced in white society a mental health problem: characteristic responses among many whites are dominated by unfounded fear of blacks, hatred, suspicion, guilt, shame, and jealousy. These words are the language of disease.

– The cost for whites who want to move beyond racism has been a high one, measured in time, emotion, psychic energy, and sometimes money.

– Racism, as one of the root causes of poverty, costs our nation huge amounts of money, measured in crime, unemployment and related social ills.

– Racism has set whites who are made poor in our society in competition with people of color, and has also increased the separation between classes among whites.

– Racism, infecting the minds and hearts of whites who have built the institutions of our society, has led us to create systems which do not produce goods, services, nor allow access to resources for people of color as they do for whites, resulting in injustices which plague our systemic health.

– Racism has blinded many whites who do not see nor understand when they are offensive to people of other races in thought, word, and act.

– Racism, practiced as discrimination, frequently denies to white institutions and businesses the talents and experience of people of color.

– Racism, practiced as housing discrimination, has too often created white ghettos, where white children and adults are isolated from the rich interactions which can come from living with people whose life experience by race has been different.

– Racism has created a justice system which does not deliver equal justice to whites and people of color, a system which reflects dishonor on white society. (You can expand this into most areas of our systems, i.e., health care, employment, and others.)

– Racism has taught us to incorporate into our thinking and speaking negative stereotypes that perpetuate racist ideas.

– In our relations with other nations racism has led us to actions which prejudice large segments of the world population against us, and complicate our role in the world.

– Racism has led us to ignore the teachings of native peoples about how to relate to the natural world, contributing to our environmental problems.

What a crock of shit!

I do not fear anyone and have hired more blacks, Hispanics, and Asians than whites.

Also who the hell is living like they are entitled?

You!

Get real with your nonsense!

Horace Seldon

What a crock of shit!

I do not fear anyone and have hired more blacks, Hispanics, and Asians than whites.

Also who the hell is living like they are entitled?

You!

Get real with your nonsense!

This thread is not about just you.
Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8921724-6626489-image-a-28_1548312502105.jpg

Yep, a lot of negativity here.

Africa = shithole--the worst in the world
racism did not teach whites that they are superior---it's obvious they are
along with all the technological/etc superiority, we have blacks:
commit crimes/etc at much higher rates
and graduating at lower rates
Africans sailed in this:
709056.jpg

whites sailed in this:
maxresdefault.jpg

you do see a difference, yes?

8921724-6626489-image-a-28_1548312502105.jpg

Yep, a lot of negativity here.

Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.

th

Racism has taught us to incorporate into our thinking and speaking negative stereotypes that perpetuate racist ideas.

image3.jpg
police-officer-arresting-young-drug-dealer-with-car-in-the-background.jpg

What we are going to see here is there are going to be those who do everything that has been stated in the OP while denying they are doing it.

racism did not teach whites that they are superior---it's obvious they are.

There you have it, ladies snd gentlemen.
Proof that harmonica is a racist.

blacks do NOT commit crimes at higher rates???
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Offenders
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
etc etc
racΒ·ist
Dictionary result for racist
/ˈrāsΙ™st/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
you are wrong--again
either you hate me/are racist/and/or ignorant --can't understand the definition of racist
you see ''BELIEVES''' in bold, yes???
beΒ·lieve
Dictionary result for believe
/bΙ™ΛˆlΔ“v/
verb
  1. 1.
    accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of.
    "the superintendent believed Lancaster's story"
    synonyms: be convinced by, trust, have confidence in, consider honest, consider truthful More
  2. hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.
there's no opinion or hate here--just facts

so the huge multi--gun SHIP is NOT superior to the tiny boat.....????
hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

yes I know--people who use facts and stats are idiots to you
you use some alien dictionary for your definitions such as::
'
racist--noun
someone who defends themselves against dangerous, threatening criminal

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun
someone who is murdered by a black

racist -noun
someone who follows the rules

hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

'
racist--noun

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun

racist -noun

White supremacist:
a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

'
racist--noun

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun

racist -noun

White supremacist:
a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races.

Billy's Dictionary

hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

'
racist--noun

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun

racist -noun

White supremacist:

Billy's Dictionary

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

hahahhahahahh

You’re an idiot.

'
racist--noun

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun

racist -noun

White supremacist:

Billy's Dictionary

from Billy's Dictionary
White Supremacist-noun
...1. someone who is beaten by a black

You’re an idiot.

'
racist--noun

racist-noun
someone who states facts

racist-noun

racist -noun

White supremacist:

Billy's Dictionary

from Billy's Dictionary
White Supremacist-noun
...1. someone who is beaten by a black

You are a white supremacist.

Confront it, be truthful and let it go.

Forum List

Back