The effect of pot on your brain

And this study shows pot grows the brains of people who ingest it

And this thread shows that you still don't know how to fucking read.

The finding -- reported in the current issue of the Journal of Clinical Investigation -- does not involve smoked or ingested marijuana, but rather a synthetic compound dubbed HU-210, which Dr. Zhang said is 100 times as powerful as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the compound responsible for the highs experienced by recreational users.

:eusa_liar:

:lol:

MJ makes stupid people even more stupid. :eusa_shhh:

go get the studies.

They were Cig company propaganda

But there is NO marijuana lobby propaganda! Oh my potheads wouldn't LIE would they?

Nevertheless, pot should be legal, free and unlimited as should every other drug, prescription or illicit.

I agree. Just as long as I don't have to pay for the cretins who damage their bodies - or minds - by using drugs.

On that day.... the day I am completely off the hook for paying for fucking dopeheads - they are welcome to stay stoned until the day they die.

I'm thinking pot should be very expensive and heroin should be free. Let Darwinism run it's course.

Medical News:Marijuana May Grow Neurons in the Brain - in Psychiatry, Anxiety & Stress from MedPage Today

Most so-called drugs of abuse -- such as alcohol or cocaine -- inhibit the growth of new neurons, according to Xia Zhang, M.D., Ph.D., of the University of Saskatchewan.

"Only marijuana promotes neurogenesis," Dr. Zhang said

cigarettes also cause cell growth.

Only, it's called "cancer."

Yet, all my non smoking friends are dead of cancer. Breast cancer, brain cancer, all dead of cancer, and fairly young too. My smoking friends are still racking their lungs out but still alive and working.

I

Medical News:Marijuana May Grow Neurons in the Brain - in Psychiatry, Anxiety & Stress from MedPage Today

Most so-called drugs of abuse -- such as alcohol or cocaine -- inhibit the growth of new neurons, according to Xia Zhang, M.D., Ph.D., of the University of Saskatchewan.

Yet, all my non smoking friends are dead of cancer. Breast cancer, brain cancer, all dead of cancer, and fairly young too. My smoking friends are still racking their lungs out but still alive and working.

I

Am I on your friend's list? If I am, would you kindly remove me... please! :eusa_pray:

Immie

I

Personally, the folks I know (knew) who contracted cancer (brain, breast, lung, etc) all were smokers.

One is not immune to cancer if one doesn't smoke, of course. But I think the "choice" to vastly increase the risk of getting it makes smoking (now that we know the link so clearly) one seriously fucked up decision.

By the way, it MIGHT be that marijuana is actually a "product" that reduces that risk. I kind of doubt it. But I don't claim to know.

Maybe it needs to be "prescribed" in a non smoke form, kinda like the olden days:
cannabis-tincture1.jpg

cannabis-tincture1.jpg

I don't think so, but I have to give you shit about something.
Any recent follow up studies that might support the quoted article?
Or refute it

Forum List

Back