The Economy Keeps Rolling

Oh my God, someone posts articles from Wall Street sources on the economy! T guess I should search for articles on the economy from listings of German eateries

Oh the inhumnanity

I know the economy is in ggod shape - I work and see it everyday. The libs are the ones who are upset since they talked down the economy and blathered how the tax cuts wopuld destroy the economy
Are you going to answer the questions I asked in the earlier post or avoid them like you always do? There you go again with the liberal/conservative statements.

And if you have not figured it out yet, you are going to get bias in financial reporting from Wall Street and the banking elite (including the Wall Street friendlies). They have too much at stake. There are other sources (yes, that are also apolitical) where you can get such information.

Answer my questions red states rule ...

Brian

One of the leading reasons for forclosures is not because peole cannot make thier P&I payments. It is the ever increasing taxes and insurance.

I work in the mortgage business and I see the poor folks in high tax states have thier payments go up 300 to 600 a month. The worst states are NJ, NY, and CA (states run by Dems)

NJ has insane taxes, I have seen yearly taxes over $12,000

In Fl, homeowner, flood, and wind ins are going up

Hardly Pres Bush's fault or the fault of the tax cuts

But some libs will try

I left NY for that very reason. I was not about to "move up" from a starter home into a 10 grand tax bill. That has a huge effect on the amount of house that one can afford. My RE taxes in NC are 1/3 to 1/4 what they were in NY.

To be a Real Man:

If you never get angry, you never really get anything of importance accomplished. If you stand silently by and allow people to intrude in your life without slapping them up side the head, you’re condoning their trespassing. If you are male and don’t consume flesh - you’re gay. If you are male and consume tofu - you’re Liberachi Gay.

:eusa_dance:

I just thought if you were Liberal (not able to accept personal responsibility) then there was no way you could be a real man. :razz:

Hmmm. It would seem you’re in need of some major expansion of your education in what it takes to make up a world, as opposed to putting everyone in their little type-cast boxes.

:cool:

So do you deny that the mark of a Real Man is to #1 accept responsibility for your own actions?

Did I ever even imply such a thing? Are you in the habit of making little imaginary castles in the sky out of nothing but smoke? Where does this come from? I’ve been responsible for myself since 1943, so I have zero idea of what you’re trying so desperately to suggest?

Somehow I think you’re triggering off the "Liberal" label you’re attempting to stick on my back and it keeps falling to the floor.

:rolleyes:

Did I ever even imply such a thing? Are you in the habit of making little imaginary castles in the sky out of nothing but smoke? Where does this come from? I’ve been responsible for myself since 1943, so I have zero idea of what you’re trying so desperately to suggest?

Somehow I think you’re triggering off the "Liberal" label you’re attempting to stick on my back and it keeps falling to the floor.

:rolleyes:
So are you denying that to be Liberal means that you shun the requirement for personal responsibity?

Forum List

Back