The Economy keeps collapsing. Obama must resign. Now!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Economy keeps collapsing. Obama must resign.

Further confirmation that we are not in any kind of Economic Recovery is the reality of Retail Sales for the chief sales period of the year, December.

RETAIL SALES -- Retail trade sales are way DOWN from August 2008 and way below last year. Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

DEC 2009 – 0.3%
NOV 2009 +1.3%
OCT 2009 +1.1%
SEP 2009 – 2.3 %
AUG 2009 – 0.2%
JUL 2009 –0.1
JUN 2009 +0.8 %
MAY 2009 +0.5%
APR 2009 –0.4%
MAR 2009 –1.3%
FEB 2009 +0.3%
JAN 2009 + 1.0%
DEC 2008 –2.7%
NOV 2008 –2.1%
OCT 2008 –2.9%
SEP 2008 –1.3%
AUG 2008 –0.4%

The collapse that is happening in the economy is plain to see regardless of all of the lies spread by this corrupt administration claiming that things are improving.

If they are improving, ask them to show you the data. There are no data supporting their maliciously misleading claims.

I laugh when various newly improvised sources claim that the Christmas season had a strong return to sales. Sure, I am certain that if you compare it to worst case scenarios it was an improvement, but the fact remains that actual sales in December fell. That's the facts.

I think Neubarth might be my favorite nutter here.

I miss Terral tho ...

I think Neubarth might be my favorite nutter here.

I miss Terral tho ...

Thanks. Everything I post is the truth. Obama is corrupt as hell. He comes out of the criminal Chicago syndicate, and makes no bones about the fact that he is in it to become filthy rich. Fug the poor man and the fool.

Last edited:
Only Obama is corrupt?

Damn he is a very busy and powerful human :)
Nobody said anything about Obama being in it alone. Look at the secretary of Labor, Hilda L. Solis. That is one totally corrupt bitch. Anything that Obama wants, she can deliver.

I agree that the economy is collapsing. I don't agree with your thesis that Obama's resignation would make things any better. There are too many systemic imbalances in our economy for anyone who might become president in his place to correct.

The stimulus/bailout temporarily averted a collapse of out banking system, and with it a total economic collapse. It was only temporary. The piper still has to be paid. No one from either party is advocating any policy that will correct the imbalances. Everyone is only interested in protecting their own sacred cows. No politician from either party is without blame.

Even Obama's political enemies are spreading the same lies about things getting better. Larry Kudlow on CNBC is an example. He amasses a plethora of statistical blips and uses them to conclude that the economy is on the right track. Of course, he was head cheerleader for the policies of Obama's predecessor and the economy right before the near total collapse.

Any politician running for office who told us the truth of our situation and what it would take to get out of it would be lucky to garner 3% of the vote. I'm probably being overly generous about that 3%. We will only vote for the politicians who tells us the lies we want to hear.

Vote for me and I'll increase military spending, cut your taxes, and balance the federal budget in the middle of two wars. For believing something so ludicrous, we deserve whats happening to us.

I agree that the economy is collapsing. I don't agree with your thesis that Obama's resignation would make things any better. There are too many systemic imbalances in our economy for anyone who might become president in his place to correct.

The stimulus/bailout temporarily averted a collapse of out banking system, and with it a total economic collapse. It was only temporary. The piper still has to be paid. No one from either party is advocating any policy that will correct the imbalances. Everyone is only interested in protecting their own sacred cows. No politician from either party is without blame.

Even Obama's political enemies are spreading the same lies about things getting better. Larry Kudlow on CNBC is an example. He amasses a plethora of statistical blips and uses them to conclude that the economy is on the right track. Of course, he was head cheerleader for the policies of Obama's predecessor and the economy right before the near total collapse.

Any politician running for office who told us the truth of our situation and what it would take to get out of it would be lucky to garner 3% of the vote. I'm probably being overly generous about that 3%. We will only vote for the politicians who tells us the lies we want to hear.

Vote for me and I'll increase military spending, cut your taxes, and balance the federal budget in the middle of two wars. For believing something so ludicrous, we deserve whats happening to us.

This post makes me hopeful that there ARE non-partisan, centrist, intelligent, people out there. All other posts make kittens cry. Think of the kittens.

The sad reality associated with this thread is the simple fact that 33 MILLION Americans are either unemployed or have quit the work force and...... Guess What?

Yep, they are not paying taxes at a time that we have the largest deficits in world history. We are climbing into a hole that we can not climb out of each day we fall deeper into this Massive Depression.

Right now the rate that people are losing their jobs is astronomical. 800,000 a week is about three and a half million a month. That is over 40 Million a year. And to think that Obama says things are getting better.

I'll bite, I know I shouldn't, but I will.

How would it make it better if Obama resigned?

I remember when Nixon resigned, and I think it HURT the economy.
just sayin.....I will check back for the answer because I am interested in finding out how it would make things better.

Forum List

Back