The Economy Is So Bad...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
1. The economy is so bad... That I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

2. The economy is so bad... I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

3. The economy is so bad... That CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

4. The economy is so bad... If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

5. The economy is so bad... Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

6. The economy is so bad... McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

7. The economy is so bad... Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

8. The economy is so bad... A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

9. The economy is so bad... Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

10. The economy is so bad... Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

11. The economy is so bad... The Mafia is laying off judges.

12. The economy is so bad... Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

And finally... Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great! The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 trillion disappear!

...Obama must ask that all his appointees and staff pay their back taxes in full....the government has gone broke and is about to run out of ink and paper.

on edit:

The above likely qualifies this thread to stay in the serious discussion forum.

Last edited:
....next year's 1040 will read:

A. How much cash you got?
B. Can we send a government truck to pick it up?
C. Can you pay and tip the driver, please?

Next year's money will be purple.

Thank you,
Your government and its trust fund

PS
To mail these forms cost you only $427,853,678.00

+tax

....next year's 1040 will read:

A. How much cash you got?
B. Can we send a government truck to pick it up?
C. Can you pay and tip the driver, please?

Next year's money will be purple.

Thank you,
Your government and its trust fund

PS
To mail these forms cost you only $427,853,678.00

+tax

... next years 1040 will read:

"just give us all your money, and a pint of your blood... we OWN you now."

1. The economy is so bad... That I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

2. The economy is so bad... I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

3. The economy is so bad... That CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

4. The economy is so bad... If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them and ask if they meant you or them.

5. The economy is so bad... Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

6. The economy is so bad... McDonald's is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

7. The economy is so bad... Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names.

8. The economy is so bad... A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

9. The economy is so bad... Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

10. The economy is so bad... Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

11. The economy is so bad... The Mafia is laying off judges.

12. The economy is so bad... Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.

And finally... Congress says they are looking into the Bernard Madoff scandal. Oh Great! The guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $1.5 trillion disappear!

That is good :lol:

Fucked up... I meant to put this in humor... please move if needed.
Humor to some.
Reality to others.
Had I not set my escape plan in 2004, my tent would be in this photo...........sans duh flag

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I got a memo from the People's Bank of China, addressed to 'US Citizen', informing us that our loan had been refused due to our credit score.

Dear U.S. Citizen:

In response to your recent loan application, I must advise you that we are unable to extend any further credit to you at this time.

After a thorough review of your application and its supporting documents, we have concluded that your current financial situation precludes us from extending further credit to you at this time. When your financial circumstances change and your level of risk exposure lowers, then we would be happy to reconsider your application.

On behalf of the People's Bank of China, I thank you for your ongoing business, and I trust that we will continue to serve you in the future.

Yours truly,
Hu Jintao, President of the People's Republic of China

Last edited by a moderator:
You know.........at first I thought Obama would actually do something other than flap his ears and beat his gums.

Sadly to see, well.........he ain't done shit for a year. I think I was duped.

But, still gotta be better than the Wasilla Chihuahua.

You know.........at first I thought Obama would actually do something other than flap his ears and beat his gums.

Regarding the mercenary lobbyists of 'K' street, if he don't grow a pair, and grow them soon, he owes those of us who voted for him for reasons other than the color of his skin an apology.

Last edited:

Regarding the mercenary lobbyists of 'K' street, if he don't grow a pair, and grow them soon, he owes those of us who voted for him for reasons other than the color of his skin an apology.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm afraid the mission is so dangerous that a single man or woman must be in that position. Obama would have been good except all who sit in that office get the "truth" of who really owns the planet and the power explained to them. Those that are willing to spend billions to make trillions do not allow error in judgement. Ask John and Bobby and dozens of others that have chosen defiance. Obama has young kids. That is why he got to be president. Cynical?..maybe...truth?...I believe it.

Forum List

Back