The Economy Is In Deep Trouble

That's not a bail out for the economy
Thats precisely what it is, when the Fed steps in to give cheap loans to banks. That's literally what a large part of the last bailout was.

The banking system has $1.3 trillion in excess reserves.
Adding liquidity, not a bailout.
Yes, a bailout, else they would be getting daily loans through normal channels instead of 14 day loans propped up by the Fed. Again, it's not a good sign. Not impending doom yet, but also not a symptom of economic health.

Yes, a bailout, else they would be getting daily loans through normal channels

Tell me more about "normal channels".

I'm just a Trumptard, but if you guys want your utilities to double, become dependent again on foreign energy, and have your gas prices skyrocket, then go ahead and vote for the other guy.

Dumbass. I just met with a guy who will install a $30k solar panel unit on my roof, saving me over 100K in utility bills over the next 15 years.

Have you ever heard the moron POTUS talk about the economic powerhouse that renewable energy represents?

Moron.

Have you ever heard the moron POTUS talk about the economic powerhouse that renewable energy represents?

Obama has been out of office for almost 3 years, leave the poor guy alone.

No he means the OTHER moron, the fat Orange one.

I'm just a Trumptard, but if you guys want your utilities to double, become dependent again on foreign energy, and have your gas prices skyrocket, then go ahead and vote for the other guy.
I'm not voting for either one of them.

I am trying to wake the dumb herd up to start holding their own team's feet to the fire.

But as you can see, they are willfully blind and stupid. It's hopeless.

We get the politicians we deserve.

So even though you hate Trump, you'll admit that the alternative is much, much worse?
Nope. They are both equally disastrous. In fact, I have posted several times that I honestly cannot decide if Donald Trump or Elizabeth Warren are the greatest threat to our Republic.

All caught up now?

And by your post I can see you don't care fuck-all that Trump is a disaster, and you will NEVER hold him accountable.

Hack.

Thats precisely what it is, when the Fed steps in to give cheap loans to banks. That's literally what a large part of the last bailout was.

As you know, those loans to banks, originated by President George Bush, all of which were repaid, in full, with interest and ahead of schedule.

The loans made by President Obama, in order to rescue the Auto Unions...nope.

Auto%20Industry%20Bailout-X2.jpg
You don't know what you are talking about. TARP was profitable due to rule changes instotued bu the obama administration. I am not interested in your partisan crybabying.
If only the American people got a bail out, rather than the crooks who crashed the economy.

"Entitlements" such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are called that because you are entitled to them. You pay into funds through payroll deductions throughout your working career. Republicans have perverted the word to be synonymous with government handouts, but that is not the case.
Social Security is a ponzi scheme and a handout. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid should be discontinued.

"Entitlements" such as Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid are called that because you are entitled to them. You pay into funds through payroll deductions throughout your working career. Republicans have perverted the word to be synonymous with government handouts, but that is not the case.
Social Security is a ponzi scheme and a handout. Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid should be discontinued.
These programs dont require a doubling of participants every time a payment is made to a current beneficiary or a geometric increase in the number of participants.
Ponzi requires that.
Social Security’s finances are transparent to the public, as required by law.
Social security gets a better deal in the treasury than private funds.
A ponzi scheme could never last for 80+ years.

These programs dont require a doubling of participants every time a payment is made to a current beneficiary or a geometric increase in the number of participants.
Ponzi requires that.

The rate used to be 1% on the first $3000 of income, now it's 6.2% of the first $132,900 of income.
Pretty big increases, wouldn't you say?

Ponzi requires that.

The rate used to be 1% on the first $3000 of income, now it's 6.2% of the first $132,900 of income.
Pretty big increases, wouldn't you say?

Not quite. Between SS and Medicare, workers pay FIFTEEN point THREE percent of that $132,900.

I told you, Europe is leading us into a recession.

<< Europe could be about to hit a crisis, as three of its largest economies are tanking at the same time. >>

<< On Wednesday, Germany reported that industrial production declined 1.5% month on month in June. According to Oxford Economics, "All the main sectors, excluding construction, fell over the month as trade tensions continued to impact the sector." >>

Three of Europe's biggest economies are probably in recession — and the ECB is out of bullets | Markets Insider

Trumps quote is from 2012, you idjits.
So?

Is 1.9 percent GDP a good thing now? Is 95.5 million unemployed Americans a good thing now? We're talking something like 42 percent unemployment!

Ain't karma a BITCH when your own standards come back and bitch slap you? :lol:
Why is everyone doing so much better financially than they were with the Democrats in charge?

Forum List

Back