The economy created 75k jobs in May

Got it. Your man, his fault, not your man, not his fault.

Look, I am not a Trump supporter but I don't have such a tight cheerleader skirt on that I can't give the man some credit.
Wrong. I’m assessing what happened. Not a partisan thing. An objective thing. But when one intentionally fucks things up you can be sure he’s not ‘my man’.

Your statement includes many deep facts on why one recovery wasn't one man's fault and why the continuation of a trend was entirely another man's fault.
Obama drove the price of energy up on purpose.
He did what was basically the same result of the 1973 Arab oil embargo and the 1979 Iranian revolution.
Except Obama did this one on purpose!

Looks like crude prices just recovered with our ability to pay after that 2008 disaster then they started going down.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Crude_oil_prices_since_1861.png

Crude_oil_prices_since_1861.png

This chart is a little different.

Crude Oil Prices - 70 Year Historical Chart

What are you looking at? Gas prices or something?
Your chart backed up everything I said.

You said oil prices readjusted to pre-crash levels under Obama and then flattened? Because Obama drove up the price on energy on purpose?

Wrong. I’m assessing what happened. Not a partisan thing. An objective thing. But when one intentionally fucks things up you can be sure he’s not ‘my man’.

Your statement includes many deep facts on why one recovery wasn't one man's fault and why the continuation of a trend was entirely another man's fault.
He did what was basically the same result of the 1973 Arab oil embargo and the 1979 Iranian revolution.

Looks like crude prices just recovered with our ability to pay after that 2008 disaster then they started going down.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b0/Crude_oil_prices_since_1861.png

You said oil prices readjusted to pre-crash levels under Obama and then flattened? Because Obama drove up the price on energy on purpose?
I didn’t say that.
Oil prices dropped before Obama was elected because US drilling restrictions were lifted.
Prices went right back up after he was inaugurated because he immediately reinstated those restrictions.
Pretty simple and obvious cause-and-effect process.

Bullshit. Prices went up because speculators were buying and selling tankerloads of crude before they ever were off loaded driving up the price.

Obama instituted regs that stated that you physically had to take ownership of the product before you could resell it and the price back down

I didn’t say that.
Oil prices dropped before Obama was elected because US drilling restrictions were lifted.
Prices went right back up after he was inaugurated because he immediately reinstated those restrictions.

chart2.png

so now you are claiming Obama caused a decrease in oil production?

Are we talking about different things?

Bullshit. Prices went up because speculators were buying and selling tankerloads of crude before they ever were off loaded driving up the price.

Obama instituted regs that stated that you physically had to take ownership of the product before you could resell it and the price back down
Price went up because Obama reimplemented drilling restriction.
Period.

I didn’t say that.

chart2.png

No, he increased the cost of oil by intentionally restricting potential supply.

Period.
Which resulted in greater oil production?

You seem to build your own reality around yourself and Trump

I didn’t say that.

chart2.png

Well thank goodness we started pumping soo much with them restrictions lol.

Period.

The signal of significant oil production (and vice-versa) impact current oil prices. Just like with crabs, lobster, produce or any commodity.

I didn’t say that.

chart2.png

Fracking circumvented Obama and his restrictions.
Pay attention.

Period.

The signal of significant oil production (and vice-versa) impact current oil prices. Just like with crabs, lobster, produce or any commodity.
Read this slowly...production INCREASED...you seem to think the opposite occurred

Period.

Read this slowly...production INCREASED...you seem to think the opposite occurred
That’s an old Obama twist that Obama sheeple relied on to create an excuse.
It didn’t increase to the level keeping pace with demand — which it could have if not for reimposed drilling restrictions — and the price went back up as a result.
Legit increased production came with fracking.

I didn’t say that.

chart2.png

Pay attention.

Ah. Production went up under Obama.

Its funny, oil production and gun sales went up. Race relations took a hit.

As long as we all know oil production went up while Obama was President.

I didn’t say that.

chart2.png

Pay attention.

You’re either being obtuse or you’re just not very bright.
Production rate vs demand. The net was negative.

chart2.png

Pay attention.

You’re either being obtuse or you’re just not very bright.
Production rate vs demand. The net was negative.

Production vs demand, you're talking about our lack of new citizens vs our surplus of new housing?

No seriously, All that bunk about Obama being the death of the gun industry and Obama being the death of the oil industry did not come to pass. If anything the opposite occurred. If you think to increase oil production during a presidency which oil production increased we needed to let oil be pumped out from under Yellowstone or something...it may not be sensical but I guess you can believe it.

The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!
Remember if obama only added 200,000 jobs in a month you would say it wasn’t enough.

How many straight months in a row did obama have? That’s the record trump needs to beat and he can’t as a one termer

The economy created 75k jobs in May. Keeping our streak of positive jobs growth going for the 104th consecutive month.

Rock on, America!
Remember if obama only added 200,000 jobs in a month you would say it wasn’t enough.

How many straight months in a row did obama have? That’s the record trump needs to beat and he can’t as a one termer

Who? Me?

Forum List

Back