'The Economist' Endorses Obama

You'll notice in the video with Hillary Clinton how she refers to Richard Haas. Fucking scum bag. Everyone on this site, Democrats and Republicans, if they are true patriots, should all want to see his ass in jail for being a globalist traitor. He is an unelected power behind the thrown. Having undue influence behind Presidents and Secretary of States, more responsible for the wars and deaths of many young Americans in foreign lands the any numbers of our citizens.

Yet we are led about by our noses by the MSM. He tells the media what to print and what to say. And they all meet, together, to decide who to put in charge of this organization. . . . This is Rockefeller's organization.

What happen to Truthmatters topic on the Economist endorsing Obama? I thought it was great.

The Economist stated that Obama won their endorsement by a narrow margin. And that while Obama's shortcomings were many, Romney was just too much of a flip flopper to endorse. They basically said that both candidates suck, but Obama sucks a tiny bit less.

'The Economist' Endorses Obama For President - Forbes

A few observations about the "Economist". The radical left cuts and pastes the article because quoting a Brit magazine is easier than defending president Hussein's policies. If the Economist knew what the hell it was talking about the economy in their part of the world might not be in shambles and the country formerly known as England might not be confused about whether to endorse the "Euro". It should be noted that 2/3 of the Economist staff live in a city where the #1 name for male children is Muhammed.

What happen to Truthmatters topic on the Economist endorsing Obama? I thought it was great.

The Economist stated that Obama won their endorsement by a narrow margin. And that while Obama's shortcomings were many, Romney was just too much of a flip flopper to endorse. They basically said that both candidates suck, but Obama sucks a tiny bit less.

It went here, because there have already been FIVE DAMNED THREADS started on the same topic.

You're welcome...I'm here to serve, baby.

Despite his shortcomings, President Obama has dragged America’s economy back from the brink of disaster and avoided a double dip recession. Obama has made for a more decent foreign policy, the magazine editors said in the press release.

Gone are the days of color coded terror alerts and committing large swaths of U.S. troops to participate in grudge match wars, like Iraq under George W. Bush, for example.

It went here, because there have already been FIVE DAMNED THREADS started on the same topic.

What? Since when do we have other sections besides "Politics".

becuase these economist work for a compnay not based in the US they must be commies huh?

What? Since when do we have other sections besides "Politics".
Heh...Just be happy this wasn't merged with freedombecki's quilting thread. :D

Notwithstanding the usual attack of the messenger, the piece is solidly fair and critical to both Obama and Romney. Here, for those too lazy or willfully ignorant to read the article is the final paragraph (emphasis added):

"As a result, this election offers American voters an unedifying choice. Many of The Economist’s readers, especially those who run businesses in America, may well conclude that nothing could be worse than another four years of Mr Obama. We beg to differ. For all his businesslike intentions, Mr Romney has an economic plan that works only if you don’t believe most of what he says. That is not a convincing pitch for a chief executive. And for all his shortcomings, Mr Obama has dragged America’s economy back from the brink of disaster, and has made a decent fist of foreign policy. So this newspaper would stick with the devil it knows, and re-elect him.

Last edited:
"...and has made a decent fist of foreign policy."

Wow, good thing U.S. embassies haven't been under attack all over the world recently and American flags set on fire along with effigies of our president.

Forum List

Back