The economic disaster and 9-11

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
This is the second disaster that has occured under a republican administration...but I am confident the GOP spin will blame both on the Democrats. Their spin talent is unlimited.

This is the second disaster that has occured under a republican administration...but I am confident the GOP spin will blame both on the Democrats. Their spin talent is unlimited.

TRANSLATION: I hereby assign all blame to the GOP with no presentation of facts and will summarily dismiss all presentations to the contrary as "spin". Now, quick let's race to make a thread to negate any opportunity for rebuttal.

You're an idiot; now let's see you try to spin your way out of that one.

9/11 wasn't the economic disaster. The economic disaster at the time was the fallout from the dot-com bubble burst of the 90's leading into this decade. 9/11 basically just exacerbated the problem.

Well, of course until Greenspan cut rates to nearly zero. Then came a NEW economic disaster.

Try to spin THAT one.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
9/11 wasn't the economic disaster. The economic disaster at the time was the fallout from the dot-com bubble burst of the 90's leading into this decade. 9/11 basically just exacerbated the problem.

Well, of course until Greenspan cut rates to nearly zero. Then came a NEW economic disaster.

Try to spin THAT one.

that's gonna leave a mark.
everybody forgets worldcom, enron, et al and the capital thereby flushed down the toilet. not to mention "eyeball share" and "leveraging your synergies."

lol

it's at least the third, unless you think the War of Northern Aggression doesn't count.
keep swinging.

Remember how the Lefties cried for the heads of all the Enron folks...constantly and with fervor.

Now when it comes to Freddie, Fannie and Lehmann brothers they are quite silent....why is that.

Anyone want to give the repubs the WH and Congress for another 6 years. How many more deregulations can they initiate?

So we are whiners Mister Graham?

Remember how the Lefties cried for the heads of all the Enron folks...constantly and with fervor.

Now when it comes to Freddie, Fannie and Lehmann brothers they are quite silent....why is that.

yeah, Nancy, Harry pound that gavel down

Forum List

Back