The Economic Depression - Solution

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
You know with the Economic Depression that is underway, why don't we do what is right. This Depression will end up causing a collapse and it will not recover. What is right now is setting up a system where we can insure complete Health Care, Food, Water and Shelter for everyone. We can not let our fellow brothers and sisters starve or be in discomfort. There will be no money, absolutely no money for anyone. Money will not have power anymore.

We need to take care of our selves and each other. If not the gov't will take us but only on the conditions of you owe me. It's like slavery but they will not use that work, they will keep it so far out the thought's in fear of revolt.

We do not need a government to Eat or Drink! A government needs us to give them power. Let's get it back.

You know with the Economic Depression that is underway, why don't we do what is right. This Depression will end up causing a collapse and it will not recover. What is right now is setting up a system where we can insure complete Health Care, Food, Water and Shelter for everyone. We can not let our fellow brothers and sisters starve or be in discomfort. There will be no money, absolutely no money for anyone. Money will not have power anymore.

We need to take care of our selves and each other. If not the gov't will take us but only on the conditions of you owe me. It's like slavery but they will not use that work, they will keep it so far out the thought's in fear of revolt.

We do not need a government to Eat or Drink! A government needs us to give them power. Let's get it back.

Dude, do you need some help?

Actually depression is only a state of mind, not finance, suppression of business and finance can be a reality however......................:eusa_think:

It will be close to the 1930's time and harder. The proof will be here before you know it. It may be a few short years out but it will seem like yesterday that I said this.

It will be close to the 1930's time and harder. The proof will be here before you know it. It may be a few short years out but it will seem like yesterday that I said this.

Our economy isn't heading to a depression, there is still a little debate as to if we are in a recession. I believe we are in a recession. Nothing that isn't going to correct itself in about a 6 month period. The factors aren't there for a depression, if nothing else the growth in China and other developing nations will keep us from a depression in the U.S. Remember we live in a global economy today, we will come out of this recession by a drop in the price of oil and infiltrating other markets with our goods.

Our economy isn't heading to a depression, there is still a little debate as to if we are in a recession. I believe we are in a recession. Nothing that isn't going to correct itself in about a 6 month period.
Correct ITSELF? How can it possibly correct ITSELF when our government is doing everything it can to not ALLOW it to correct itself? You realize that for it to "correct itself", it would require the Fed to stop implementing its current policy? It would also require that our congress didn't just recently approve $150B worth of "stimulus" in the form of borrowed and printed money that congress is HOPING we'll all spend on more CRAP.

"Here, since many of you can barely make your bill payments each month, and many more of you are actually losing your homes, we thought we'd disperse $150B in money we don't even have, and hopefully you'll continue to spend yourselves into even MORE financial ruin."

The factors aren't there for a depression, if nothing else the growth in China and other developing nations will keep us from a depression in the U.S. Remember we live in a global economy today, we will come out of this recession by a drop in the price of oil and infiltrating other markets with our goods.

This is plain bullshit. We don't produce enough goods in this country anymore to be "infiltrating" any markets...certainly not foreign markets. We're GREAT at infiltrating markets with inflation though. We've already infiltrated most of the strongest economies on the planet.

China's emergence has so little to do in regards to us entering a depression. Do you think we're invincible? Just because we're 21st century America, we can't possibly suffer anymore? You need to take a look around you, my man. It ain't pretty right now. Maybe you don't notice it yet in your community. Many communities are still thriving. But many MORE are NOT. Mine is doing well, but that doesn't keep me from noticing.

If your bills were more than your income, would you just take out more credit to pay your bills? Obviously you wouldn't, because that would be ridiculous. But many people actually DO THAT. Our own government does that. There's no fiscal accountability or responsibility within our government anymore.

This is the time to be aware now. To much money is being sucked out of the economy for us to stay strong. The econmy boom in China is not to blame but you can already see the government setting up war or hatred between the US and China already with the way that the US has been talking about China lately. A disruption in our relationship with China will be more apt to cause a worldwide failure.

The secret is out. They want the economy to collapse to make the dependancy be on the government more then ever. You are more willing to do what they ask to eat.

I say we need to get our means set up now. We have never been need to before. We should never ever of had food, water, shelter and health care being charged for in the first place or part of the economic scheme.

Correct ITSELF? How can it possibly correct ITSELF when our government is doing everything it can to not ALLOW it to correct itself? You realize that for it to "correct itself", it would require the Fed to stop implementing its current policy? It would also require that our congress didn't just recently approve $150B worth of "stimulus" in the form of borrowed and printed money that congress is HOPING we'll all spend on more CRAP.

"Here, since many of you can barely make your bill payments each month, and many more of you are actually losing your homes, we thought we'd disperse $150B in money we don't even have, and hopefully you'll continue to spend yourselves into even MORE financial ruin."

This is plain bullshit. We don't produce enough goods in this country anymore to be "infiltrating" any markets...certainly not foreign markets. We're GREAT at infiltrating markets with inflation though. We've already infiltrated most of the strongest economies on the planet.

China's emergence has so little to do in regards to us entering a depression. Do you think we're invincible? Just because we're 21st century America, we can't possibly suffer anymore? You need to take a look around you, my man. It ain't pretty right now. Maybe you don't notice it yet in your community. Many communities are still thriving. But many MORE are NOT. Mine is doing well, but that doesn't keep me from noticing.

If your bills were more than your income, would you just take out more credit to pay your bills? Obviously you wouldn't, because that would be ridiculous. But many people actually DO THAT. Our own government does that. There's no fiscal accountability or responsibility within our government anymore.

Ok you have a point, long term stability is being threatened by over-spending by the federal government. I don't disagree with you on that point. Oil prices have fueled this latest inflation growth, not overspending. Eventually the US govt. and other governments need to put pressure on oil producers to increase the supply. Which will happen, due to the interconnectivity of the world's economy.
We do export goods and have infiltrated other markets. I'll admit not sucessfully enough, but that is a true need to export more, to reduce our trade deficit.

My point was we are nowhere close to a depression, consider this;

http://economics.about.com/cs/businesscycles/a/depressions_2.htm
So how can we tell the difference between a recession and a depression? A good rule of thumb for determining the difference between a recession and a depression is to look at the changes in GNP. A depression is any economic downturn where real GDP declines by more than 10 percent. A recession is an economic downturn that is less severe.

http://www.forecasts.org/gdp.htm

That forecast actually shows growth in the GDP, not a reduction. Which is why we are nowhere close to a depression.

Okay maybe depression or recession are the wrong words to use. Let use something a little more dramatic like a complete sentence.

"A full blown collapse that will effect everyday people at the very core of the economy"

Okay maybe depression or recession are the wrong words to use. Let use something a little more dramatic like a complete sentence.

"A full blown collapse that will effect everyday people at the very core of the economy"

Well I think a full blown collapse would constitute more than a 10% shaving of the GDP.:rofl:

Forum List

Back