The Ebola Heroes

WTG Obamabot dipshit. Yeah, let's celebrate Ebola in America. My God, what a mess. Ebola is here to stay folks. Thank you Obama.
Reading comprehension isn't your friend, is it? No one...absolutely no one is saying we should celebrate Ebola. But those FIGHTING EBOLA are heros. What have YOU done lately?

So this is what we've come to? 'Ebola Heroes?' Really? What a Third World mess. Thanks a lot Obama.

WTG Obamabot dipshit. Yeah, let's celebrate Ebola in America. My God, what a mess. Ebola is here to stay folks. Thank you Obama.
Another pants-shitter chimes in. May I interest you in some gold-plated coins, rube?

Another Obamabot dimwit chimes in celebrating Ebola in America. The fuck's wrong with you? God, what a mess.
No one is doing that....except in your hate-filled little world....little boy.

Nah, it really does sound like you dipshit Obamabots are celebrating the fact your asshole President brought Ebola to America. You peeps done lost it. 'Ebola Heroes?' YAY OBAMA! Bleepin nutters.

Reading comprehension isn't your friend, is it? No one...absolutely no one is saying we should celebrate Ebola. But those FIGHTING EBOLA are heros. What have YOU done lately?

He's done a lot of bitching lately.

You bet i have. 'Ebola Heroes?' My God, this is what we've come to? Now boasting about 'Ebola Heroes?' God, you Obamabots really are dumbasses. We shouldn't even be having a discussion about 'Ebola Heroes.'

Oh i get it now. We're all supposed to be happy and celebrate the fact Ebola is now in our country. Gee thanks for straightening us out on that... you bleepin Obamabot tards! :cuckoo:

Another pants-shitter chimes in. May I interest you in some gold-plated coins, rube?

Another Obamabot dimwit chimes in celebrating Ebola in America. The fuck's wrong with you? God, what a mess.
so you are just trolling now i see

Nah, just commenting on you deranged Obamabots celebrating Ebola in America. Seriously, the fuck's wrong with you?
i hope you get it..
Of course you do. Typical Liberal scum.

What is particularly tragic about the pants shitters is that they tend to be on the new Right end of the spectrum. The tragic part is that the guy they called "Doctor Ebola" is a Christian missionary. A man of high standing within their own community, and yet they allowed their irrational fears to vilify and condemn him and make him part of some sort of bizarro Obama conspiracy.

That is a particularly disgusting part of this whole story.
THE disgusting part of the story is that the same people who are telling us that we have nothing to fear when a person who has recently come from treating ebola patients and is feeling "sluggish" rides the subway and goes out in public, are the same people who quake in fear when a responsible, sane, law abiding adult carries a concealed weapon with more than a few rounds in the magazine.

Nah, just commenting on you deranged Obamabots celebrating Ebola in America. Seriously, the fuck's wrong with you?
i hope you get it..

Ah, a rare moment of honesty from a Communist asshole. For a brief moment, he or she was just expressing who they truly are. I actually consider it refreshing. An honest Communist? Don't find too many of them around.

What is particularly tragic about the pants shitters is that they tend to be on the new Right end of the spectrum. The tragic part is that the guy they called "Doctor Ebola" is a Christian missionary. A man of high standing within their own community, and yet they allowed their irrational fears to vilify and condemn him and make him part of some sort of bizarro Obama conspiracy.

THE disgusting part of the story is that the same people who are telling us that we have nothing to fear when a person who has recently come from treating ebola patients and is feeling "sluggish" rides the subway and goes out in public, are the same people who quake in fear when a responsible, sane, law abiding adult carries a concealed weapon with more than a few rounds in the magazine.

They're only celebrating 'Ebola Heroes' and putting a pretty spin on it because they're trying to cover their asshole President's ass. They know he's dismantled our Immigration System and is to blame for Ebola now in America. Obviously they won't admit that, but it really is as simple as that. It's just Obamabots being Obamabots.

Do you have any information on over what period of time their doctors have died from ebola?

I have some figures for the current outbreak. "MSF" is the French acronym for Doctors Without Borders:

Ebola Doctors Without Borders Canada M decins Sans Fronti res MSF Canada
MSF has been responding to the outbreak since March, and currently has a total of 3,253 staff working in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, treating a rapidly increasing number of patients. Twenty-one MSF staff have been infected with Ebola since March, six of whom have recovered. The vast majority of these infections were found to have occurred in the community.

21 out of 3,253 have been infected.

That is six tenths of one percent.
To me that doesn't sound like they are using best practices. From what we've seen in the US, ebola is very treatable in its early stages.
6/10 of 1 percent doesn't sound like best practices?!?

"The perfect is the enemy of the good."
21 caught it and only 8 survived. No, that is not a success rate. Sounds like a 60% death rate.
It is an incredible success rate if 4/10 of 1 percent of all MSF doctors have died from Ebola while fighting that disease on the front lines.

That is a spectacular record, and speaks to how well they observe safety protocols!
Tell that to their children...
Yes, truthfully, that is an impressive rate and I applaud DWB for the work they do. NOW if we could just keep them from bringing ebola back to the states....

When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.

I couldn't agree more. And after each and everyone of them is quarantined for at least 21 days after they return, Obama should give each one of them the Medal of Freedom.
I'l go with that but with one qualification. Any one of them that infects just one other person here in the States should be prosecuted for attempted murder. OK?

These people are medical experts on ebola and should know the risk they represent to the people they come in contact with.
Anyone that has been in contact with Ebola patients in West Africa and returning to the US should at least maintain a 21 day self quarantine.
Most of the people fighting this disease in Africa are there because they choose to be there. If you put a 3 week quarantine on them when they return, it's going to make it harder to get the people that we desperate need to volunteer.

When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.

I couldn't agree more. And after each and everyone of them is quarantined for at least 21 days after they return, Obama should give each one of them the Medal of Freedom.
I'l go with that but with one qualification. Any one of them that infects just one other person here in the States should be prosecuted for attempted murder. OK?
Well that should pretty well guarantee that medical personal will stop volunteering their service.

I think most of the hysteria will disappear when we start seeing low death rates in the US. It looks like the rate is going to be about 1 in 10 now. Since most of the disease is brought in by healthcare workers who monitor their condition and contacts and seek medical help in the earliest stages, the death rate will probably fall a lot lower.

That is all.

Well that should pretty well guarantee that medical personal will stop volunteering their service.

I think most of the hysteria will disappear when we start seeing low death rates in the US. It looks like the rate is going to be about 1 in 10 now. Since most of the disease is brought in by healthcare workers who monitor their condition and contacts and seek medical help in the earliest stages, the death rate will probably fall a lot lower.
Low death rates????? There should be no deaths at all from ebola here. I don't care if you quarantine returning medical and military personnel at 5* resorts They deserve it. Just keep them separate from the civilian population for 30 days.

i hope you get it..
tissue terrorist?

Most of us are more likely to be shot than catch Ebola.

in their own homes sounds fine... why go on the subway one week after getting back and force others to be quarantined on account of you?
Right I hear you. That doctor was stupid. But if he wasn't symptomatic, aren't we over reacting?

you mean maybe we let his close contacts take the nyc city subway instead of quarantine them? maybe we are over reacting by quarantining them?? that gets to my point that IF the situation calls for immediate 21 day quarantine of contacts who were MAYBE exposed, why on earth would the situation not call for quarantine of KNOWN overt exposure...?
I think that anyone that has come in direct contact with an Ebola victim that is contagious should self isolate. And anyone that has come in contact with an Ebola victim that is not contagious need not isolate but should take their temperature daily and be made aware of symptoms to watch for.

Most of us are more likely to be shot than catch Ebola.

Oh well since you put it that way. YAY EBOLA!! YAY OBAMA!!

My God, Obamabots are so damn dumb. I mean scary dumb.

Last edited:
That's not true at all you fucking hack.

Of course it is. You are a frightened fool.

I'm not worried about Ebola. I'm worried that we have Obama as President and people like you and g5000 who want to drink the bodily fluids of the infected.

Is that right? You aren't afraid of Ebola? You are just worried about Obama?

That's not crazy. Not at all.

Short of spraying Ebola with a crop duster, Obama and his moronic CDC head Frieden are doing everything in their power to create a true outbreak in the USA

Of course they are. And the reason is so obvious. Right?

Yes. They hate American and think we DESERVE Ebola

Forum List

Back