The Easiest Inflation Lesson EVER - Courtesy of Disney's Duck Tales

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
[youtube]t_LWQQrpSc4[/youtube]

Doesn't get anymore simple than this, folks!

This is pretty much what you can expect if we allow the government to keep bailing everyone out with money they don't have.

Last edited:
[youtube]t_LWQQrpSc4[/youtube]

Doesn't get anymore simple than this, folks!

This is pretty much what you can expect if we allow the government to keep bailing everyone out with money they don't have.

Well there you have it--When do you think they will break the news to everyone ?
You know I bet some people have traded off their funny money for stuff that has real value. You think ? :lol:

Well there you have it--When do you think they will break the news to everyone ?
You know I bet some people have traded off their funny money for stuff that has real value. You think ? :lol:

LOL, yeah I've traded away some of it. But all one need do is look at the precious metals market for their answer. Gold around or over $900 for almost a year now. That tells you RIGHT THERE.

I'm glad some were able to get a kick out of this. I remember this episode too, as I never missed a Duck Tales episode when I was a kid.

Pretty sad that Huey, Duey, and Luey get it, but most human beings DON'T.

LOL, yeah I've traded away some of it. But all one need do is look at the precious metals market for their answer. Gold around or over $900 for almost a year now. That tells you RIGHT THERE.

I'm glad some were able to get a kick out of this. I remember this episode too, as I never missed a Duck Tales episode when I was a kid.

Pretty sad that Huey, Duey, and Luey get it, but most human beings DON'T.

Too many politicians throwing smoke and mirrors and too many partisan hacks that put party before reality.

Thanks for posting that, Paul. I just emailed a link of that clip to all 7 of our kids so they can play it for their kids. I was thinking about emailing it to my House Rep but, I doubt that he’d take the time to watch it or acknowledge that he did.

Ahhh screw it, I’m gonna sent it to him anyway.

The way I see it, this event could go one of two ways...hyperinflation or hyperDEflation.

Hard to know how to protect yourself, given those choices, isn't it?

The gun queers may not be so queer after all. eh?

The way I see it, this event could go one of two ways...hyperinflation or hyperDEflation.

Hard to know how to protect yourself, given those choices, isn't it?

The gun queers may not be so queer after all. eh?

You protect yourself both ways (meaning holding both cash and precious metals).

And in fact (and quite conveniently), even though we are experiencing net deflation right now, physical gold and silver prices are very strong at present. Investors are flocking to it as a safe haven. The price of paper Gold and Silver has completely disconnected from the price of physical Gold and Silver. And we have shortages in retail Gold and Silver because of this phony price in paper Gold and Silver (even more pronounced with Silver).

Brian

Last edited:

Forum List

Back