The Earth Is Ringing From Dwarf Star Approach

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Stresses on Earth are causing sounds to emanate from the earth through caves. Could it be why we are seeing so much seismic activity on the planet?

Here is the original article:
"There is a secret cave of spirits in Tibet. This cave is not known to the public.

The Tibetan saints are sleeping in this cave. The old men and monks are saying that Shiva is starting to sing his mantra calling for Gods to return to the Earth. This mantra has three levels. The last level means the coming of the new era.

Listen to this sound recorded by Russian enthusiasts who were allowed to visit the place near the cave where it was possible to record the sound.

This sound has no artificial changes and is presented in raw format (only noises were reduced) ...​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5Ra2IuX40"]Ringing Earth - Tibetan Monks in 'spirit cave' hear new sounds[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxKVZBqCXw"]Florida, STRANGE EARTHQUAKE.. 20 MINUTES LONG! water flowing INTO somewhere?[/ame]

Then listen to the sound in the Florida video. The Earth is trying to tell you something.

Terral

I didn't see the Morlocks in the cave. What did you do with them?

Terral,

In light of your March 15th EPIC FAIL, pray tell...why should I believe anything that you say going forward?

Skeptically yours,
xotoxi

Sorry i cant post right now because i am in a prison camp now that martial law started on march 15 th. Sadface.

Greetings to All:

Stresses on Earth are causing sounds to emanate from the earth through caves. Could it be why we are seeing so much seismic activity on the planet?

Here is the original article:
"There is a secret cave of spirits in Tibet. This cave is not known to the public.

The Tibetan saints are sleeping in this cave. The old men and monks are saying that Shiva is starting to sing his mantra calling for Gods to return to the Earth. This mantra has three levels. The last level means the coming of the new era.

Listen to this sound recorded by Russian enthusiasts who were allowed to visit the place near the cave where it was possible to record the sound.

This sound has no artificial changes and is presented in raw format (only noises were reduced) ...​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5Ra2IuX40"]Ringing Earth - Tibetan Monks in 'spirit cave' hear new sounds[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgxKVZBqCXw"]Florida, STRANGE EARTHQUAKE.. 20 MINUTES LONG! water flowing INTO somewhere?[/ame]

Then listen to the sound in the Florida video. The Earth is trying to tell you something.

Terral

It is.

It's saying "Terral is a moron"...

• Banned
Hi Gam:

It is.

And this Gam's informative contribution to the topic. Wonderful. The problem is that all the tectonic plates are showing signs of activity and not just the ring of fire anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHFRD74zIOg]Earthquake and Volcano - GLOBAL UPDATE - March 22, 2011 - USA , Asia, Europe[/ame]

The 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake: Postseismic Slip Distribution Model (Preliminary) | GSI HOME PAGE

Japan appears to be falling into the ocean with some reports saying by 5 meters at some locations already (story). The fact is that some people come here every day to play the idiot troll ...

Terral

I shot my neighbor's maid on 3/15, because I was on full alert and though she was SWAT.

He still hasn't forgiven me, and the Puerto Rican he hired to take her place stole his dog (I think she ate it?)

Fuck it, Terral. Post something when it has actually happened, NOT before. You're predictions have cost me everything I made by buying silver, plus 90 days probation for shooting the maid.

Hi Gam:

It is.

And this Gam's informative contribution to the topic. Wonderful. The problem is that all the tectonic plates are showing signs of activity and not just the ring of fire anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHFRD74zIOg]Earthquake and Volcano - GLOBAL UPDATE - March 22, 2011 - USA , Asia, Europe[/ame]

The 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku Earthquake: Postseismic Slip Distribution Model (Preliminary) | GSI HOME PAGE

Japan appears to be falling into the ocean with some reports saying by 5 meters at some locations already (story). The fact is that some people come here every day to play the idiot troll ...

Terral

I'm a troll because you keep posting things as fact and then get them all wrong? That's a joke.

What are you going to say to those people who bought your garbage and sold their homes to move to a safer place for the 15th disaster you were predicting?

You never answer this question.

As I said, you're no better than the Heaven's Gate moron.

I shot my neighbor's maid on 3/15, because I was on full alert and though she was SWAT.

He still hasn't forgiven me, and the Puerto Rican he hired to take her place stole his dog (I think she ate it?)

Fuck it, Terral. Post something when it has actually happened, NOT before. You're predictions have cost me everything I made by buying silver, plus 90 days probation for shooting the maid.

You think that's bad. My mailman still won't come to the house after I answered the door holding one of these.

Mossberg500.jpg

The neighbor doesn't mind getting my mail for me. I think she has the hots for him.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yea...

... dem atom smashin' `speriments at dat Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland is sendin' out energy drawin' us to the dwarf star...

... an' it gonna draw us into the dwarf star's black hole...

... den we all gonna die."
:eek:

Greetings, Terral.
Your posts are met with derision but it wont be coming from me.

The Earth is trying to tell you something.

Shes pissed off, fed up, burned out with the abuse and about to kick us all to the curb. Cant say I blame her. I loved hearing her sing even though it bodes not well myself either.
Thanks for the link.

Forum List

Back