the early morning crowd needs a mod!!!

I would just like to say that I hope bones has absolutely fuck all to do with anything other than her own posts on this board and that includes influencing admin decisions.

hello ...it was a suggestion...there are only a handful of morning people....last i heard the board admins are open to suggestions...

The situation is being addressed. Thanks for bringing to our attention.

well for only one thing..since there are only a hand full of us...but we need an early morning mod to clean up the spam...i nominate.....drum roll....dive con or diu....

esp dive con...spam makes him a wee bit crazy...

i think the spammers are wasting their time with the early morning crowd....i think i can speak for the whole crowd of 6? we wont buy shit from a spammer....wont consider it...wont do it...wasting their time, we may be a small group but we are a loyal group...give one of the saner ones the ability to remove spam...

*looking at list* okay just go for maybe the least unbalanced?

5:02 am

strollingbones, Munin, KittenKoder, Luissa, bk1983, eots, DiveCon, RetiredGySgt

eep that is just a scarey little crowd

What in the sam hell are you people doing up so early?

i have no clue willow and lately its been spammers from the uk...so they arent really up that early...they are just hitting the board when its early here...

well for only one thing..since there are only a hand full of us...but we need an early morning mod to clean up the spam...i nominate.....drum roll....dive con or diu....

i think the spammers are wasting their time with the early morning crowd....i think i can speak for the whole crowd of 6? we wont buy shit from a spammer....wont consider it...wont do it...wasting their time, we may be a small group but we are a loyal group...give one of the saner ones the ability to remove spam...

Mayhaps it's being up late for some.
I'm up early like that, but I prefer coffee and solitaire at that hour, not rash butt-heads (or spam) on a message board.

Ok, without reading the whole thing, since I haven't been here...

What do you need a 3am mod for? You hate reading spam, you know it's spam by the title, and/or the persons name, so don't read it, and much like the rest, it'll magically disappear within a few hours... I fail to see how it's that big of a deal...

I for one em in the pacific time zone along with kitten so it is usually midnight or 1 am when I am posting. I work the swing shift so I don't go to bed until around 2am which is great fun with a one year old who gets up at 730!

Forum List

Back