the early morning crowd needs a mod!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well for only one thing..since there are only a hand full of us...but we need an early morning mod to clean up the spam...i nominate.....drum roll....dive con or diu....

esp dive con...spam makes him a wee bit crazy...

i think the spammers are wasting their time with the early morning crowd....i think i can speak for the whole crowd of 6? we wont buy shit from a spammer....wont consider it...wont do it...wasting their time, we may be a small group but we are a loyal group...give one of the saner ones the ability to remove spam...

*looking at list* okay just go for maybe the least unbalanced?

5:02 am

strollingbones, Munin, KittenKoder, Luissa, bk1983, eots, DiveCon, RetiredGySgt

eep that is just a scarey little crowd

are you sure...did eots okay that conspiracy theory?

they are taking my green squares, you know, they say they arent...but i know they are

i told you ...got to get here early...but all dive con needs is the ablitity to remove the ads...i hardly think he needs to be banning people....or let diu do it...he has very little personal bias and is rarely involved in drama...well nor is dive con..well thats not entirely true...divecon can go off at times....but of the early morning group..they would be best...course jillain rolls in pretty early

I don't think I've ever crossed paths with eots ... I've read his posts but I don't think we've chatted ... I had no idea I needed to pay tribute first.

They are. ;)

I like your idea. I wouldn't have a problem with either of them getting some powers (not that my opinion means much anyway).

Gunny usually pops in early too but in the wee hours of the morning we are usually mod free 'round here.

mod free can be a good thing ...but i think the early morning crowd gets so riled by the spammers that someone deals to deal with them....

well for only one thing..since there are only a hand full of us...but we need an early morning mod to clean up the spam...i nominate.....drum roll....dive con or diu....

i think the spammers are wasting their time with the early morning crowd....i think i can speak for the whole crowd of 6? we wont buy shit from a spammer....wont consider it...wont do it...wasting their time, we may be a small group but we are a loyal group...give one of the saner ones the ability to remove spam...

What period of time exactly are you talking about? And what Time Zone?

Just make me a mod. I will gladly enforce the RULES. As to a certain aussie, I wouldn't trust him as a mod anymore then you should trust me.

Just make me a mod. I will gladly enforce the RULES. As to a certain aussie, I wouldn't trust him as a mod anymore then you should trust me.

Fuck you too Rock :lol:

I think we are Modless for the most part from 2-6 AM EST

Forum List

Back