The Early First Shots In A Race War?

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
This white kid is beaten to the cheers of a majority of black kids on the bus and this isn't considered a hate crime? Or A racially motivated incident????? Really????? Don't be surprised when that white kid shows up on the bus with an assault weapon and takes a whole bunch of these sweet innocent kids out.......... the race wars are starting and you liberal idiots will be the first to be preyed on, are you going to plead with your armed conservative friends for protection?

Tape shows beating on bus of Belleville West student - STLtoday.com

Pastor Manning sees it.........:razz::lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE3YBwRnF2c&feature=related]YouTube - White folk ain't gonna take it no mo![/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
while two white kids beat a black kid this week also, this shit happens all the time. It isn't something new and there isn't going to be a race war. If you keep saying there is going to be one and spreading bull shit, then yeah there might be one.

This white kid is beaten to the cheers of a majority of black kids on the bus and this isn't considered a hate crime? Or A racially motivated incident????? Really????? Don't be surprised when that white kid shows up on the bus with an assault weapon and takes a whole bunch of these sweet innocent kids out.......... the race wars are starting and you liberal idiots will be the first to be preyed on, are you going to plead with your armed conservative friends for protection?

Wow!!! Nothing like this has ever happened before. :cuckoo:

When your head is submerged in the sand, does it get hot? Do you get sand in your ears?

When your head is submerged in the sand, does it get hot? Do you get sand in your ears?

When your head is shoved up your ass, does it smell? Do you get shit in your ears? Perhaps the tin foil hat you wear protects you from the smell. Who knows? Who gives a fuck?

One white kid gets beat up on a bus and you blame liberals for a coming race war. Are you serious? We had a single black kid in my elementary school back in the mid 60's. A white kid called him a ******. He cleaned up the playground with the kid's ass. Deservedly so I might add. As I said, nothing new. Now go pull your head out of your ass and wash your hair for cripe's sake! :cuckoo:

I think you are the one with your head in the sand! none of this is new.

When your head is shoved up your ass, does it smell? Do you get shit in your ears? Perhaps the tin foil hat you wear protects you from the smell. Who knows? Who gives a fuck?

One white kid gets beat up on a bus and you blame liberals for a coming race war. Are you serious? We had a single black kid in my elementary school back in the mid 60's. A white kid called him a ******. He cleaned up the playground with the kid's ass. Deservedly so I might add. As I said, nothing new. Now go pull your head out of your ass and wash your hair for cripe's sake! :cuckoo:

So...... are you saying that whimpy looking little white kid jumped on that bus and started throwing the n bomb around........ yea sure. Watch Pastor Manning's video, he sees what's coming and he doesn't blame white folks, he wants to join them.:razz:

I don't think I blamed liberals for the race war that's coming, people of color have been planning this for a long time, every one knows this. I did say that liberals, being the weak asses they are, will be the first ones attacked........ that goes without saying, chicken shit gang wannabes always go after the weak.

So...... are you saying that whimpy looking little white kid jumped on that bus and started throwing the n bomb around........ yea sure. Watch Pastor Manning's video, he sees what's coming and he doesn't blame white folks, he wants to join them.:razz:

I don't think I blamed liberals for the race war that's coming, people of color have been planning this for a long time, every one knows this. I did say that liberals, being the weak asses they are, will be the first ones attacked........ that goes without saying, chicken shit gang wannabes always go after the weak.
what is like to live in fear all the time?

No, I didn't say the white kid threw the n-word around. You do realize that many black kids have had the shit beat out of them for no reason other than their skin color too don't you?

Why bother calling the people who "have been planning this for a long time" people of color? Call them what you really thing you bigot puke.

Do us conservatives a big favor, don't lump yourself in with us.

No, I didn't say the white kid threw the n-word around. You do realize that many black kids have had the shit beat out of them for no reason other than their skin color too don't you?

Well that's a good reason to beat the piss out of this little weaker kid, I see they didn't pick on the bigger white boy up front. Typical, gang up on the weaker person, the law of the jungle...... that's how baboons do it, dogs, and wolves.

Why bother calling the people who "have been planning this for a long time" people of color? Call them what you really thing you bigot puke.

The bolded part of the sentence doesn't make sense.
Because it is people of color, from blacks to browns to yellow. I was in school riots in southern California back in 71, it was all other races attacking whites, I took my sister, her friend and my girlfriend out of there....... not interested in participating in the destruction of my school.

I'm independent....... I'm actually a registered democrat, registered when I was an idiot liberal 18 year old 37 years ago, never changed it.

Last edited:

Who knows if the white kid did something to start it.

Wasn't it a year or two ago that white high school kids put up nooses in trees at the school? Then a group of white kids attacked a black kid. Then a group of black kids attacked the ringleader, were arrested and sent to prison for felonies like attempted murder? Then the when people protested, the public prosecuter said that Jesus was watching the town keeping the protesters from rioting? But of course, I'm sure you felt the same outrage?

Residents: Nooses spark school violence, divide town - CNN.com

Here is how the story began. Then, if you follow it over weeks, you find out the "hospitalized" teen when to a school dance that very night. And he had previously brought a loaded rifle to school but was merely told to take the gun home.

Funny, if the kid were gay, you would have both white and black cheering.

See, there is plenty of hate to go around.

Well that's a good reason to beat the piss out of this little weaker kid, I see they didn't pick on the bigger white boy up front. Typical, gang up on the weaker person, the law of the jungle...... that's how baboons do it, dogs, and wolves.

The bolded part of the sentence doesn't make sense.
Because it is people of color, from blacks to browns to yellow. I was in school riots in southern California back in 71, it was all other races attacking whites, I took my sister, her friend and my girlfriend out of there....... not interested in participating in the destruction of my school.

I'm independent....... I'm actually a registered democrat, registered when I was an idiot liberal 18 year old 37 years ago, never changed it.

Doesn't make sense? Really? OK, instead of bigot, I'll say you talk like a racist. Do you understand that?

while two white kids beat a black kid this week also, this shit happens all the time. It isn't something new and there isn't going to be a race war. If you keep saying there is going to be one and spreading bull shit, then yeah there might be one.

There is a big difference. A black kid could easily go to an all white school and fit in. A white kid going to an all black school better know how to fight, because he is going to have to do it on a daily basis! Doesn't matter how cool or charimatic the kid might be, the white boy will be hated for the color of his skin!

For cripes sake the white kids was only trying to find a god damn seat and was attack by racists! If it was the other way around Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all over it!

Where are these fuckers now?

Always the cowardly liberal responses. White do it. Whites do it! Whites do it! So its OK for blacks to do it! TYPICAL! Another one is to blame the victim!

Who knows if the white kid did something to start it.

Wasn't it a year or two ago that white high school kids put up nooses in trees at the school? Then a group of white kids attacked a black kid. Then a group of black kids attacked the ringleader, were arrested and sent to prison for felonies like attempted murder? Then the when people protested, the public prosecuter said that Jesus was watching the town keeping the protesters from rioting? But of course, I'm sure you felt the same outrage?

Residents: Nooses spark school violence, divide town - CNN.com

Here is how the story began. Then, if you follow it over weeks, you find out the "hospitalized" teen when to a school dance that very night. And he had previously brought a loaded rifle to school but was merely told to take the gun home.

Funny, if the kid were gay, you would have both white and black cheering.

See, there is plenty of hate to go around.

There is a big difference. A black kid could easily go to an all white school and fit in. A white kid going to an all black school better know how to fight, because he is going to have to do it on a daily basis! Doesn't matter how cool or charimatic the kid might be, the white boy will be hated for the color of his skin!

Damn them souless colored folk!!!

Tell you what Rosemary,,,, You go to the black side of your town (and I know there is one) , go into a bar on a Saturday night then tell me there is no black racism.
I will bet you don't get out of there without ,at the very least, some nasty words and at the worst , you will be handed your ass.
I don't like racism either but it is a fact of life sport.

Forum List

Back