The Earht is about to flip, Our Lady to Joe Coleman

nibirucoming

Rookie
Jul 22, 2011
The Earth is about to flip, This is Most Urgent.
Message form Mother Mary 29th January 2012, received by Joe Coleman, Ireland

"My dear child peace be yours, it is of great urgency I come to you today, the earth is about to flip, major events will be witnessed on your planet earth, the likes of which have never been seen before, the whole earth will be shaken with a tremendous force it will be felt by everyone everywhere, yes the warning has started it is now time for the great cleansing of souls everywhere, my child it will frighten the lives out of every soul, it is meant to make people repent of their wrongdoings , I implore all of you to turn back to my son Jesus for mercy, the church must open all her doors and invite all people to recite my most powerful Holy Victorious Rosary This is Most Urgent, if the church do not listen and obey my messages, they all of them who know the truth will be severely punished by the Wrath of my Fathers hand and will be trow en into total damnation for ever, so my child you must spread my message all over the world, for prayer is the only defense against the devil the deceiver, my children must stand up and demand that the church be opened to all for prayer, the only way for my church to succeed is for my children to claim my church back for the people , please pray much for all of my children everywhere , Your country is at an advanced stage of legalizing abortion you must pray that this must never happen, you must pray for the holy Father Pope Benedict for he is been tormented by Satan , much prayer is needed now, the signs are already visible in the heavens , don't be blind open your eyes and your hearts , the war in the east has erupted and it will spread all over the world, Pray pray pray God the Father is most angry at events in your world especially in the church world wide, people must listen for if they don't the thief will come in the night and take away their soul and the soul of your children,I am with you always , I will protect you , I will come again. I am your Blessed Mother of peace, thank you Mary Mother of Jesus The Christ……."

Forum List

Back