The Eagle Has Landed...SARAH PALIN Arrives In Israel (Being Very Presidential)

First stop is going to the Wailing Wall and she is wearing the Star Of David around her neck. Rather than Obama learning on the job at the expense of taxpayers money, she is doing her homework at her own expense. This should garnish a lot of supporters for the jewish lobby and Israeli's here in the U.S. Sarah Palin is doing what a serious presidential candidate does. That Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli PM was willing to meet with her, have dinner with her and Todd is just further evidence that our allies realize that Sarah Palin is quite possibly the next U.S. president. In the case of Netanyahu, that is probably a relief to contemplate. I feel about the same way and what other candidate would love to be in this scenario like she is right now

The Eagle Has Landed… SARAH PALIN Arrives in Israel – Visits Wailing Wall | The Gateway Pundit

Sarah Palin arrived in Israel today, her first trip to the Jewish state. She plans on meeting with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and an Israeli settlement leader during her visit.
The Jerusalem Post reported:

Leading US Republican Sarah Palin began a private visit to Israel on Sunday, her first to the Jewish state, and planned to meet Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and tour holy sites.

Palin, a 2008 vice presidential candidate, is a potential White House contender in 2012 and a leading light in the fiscally conservative Tea Party movement.

“As the world confronts sweeping changes and new realities, I look forward to meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the key issues facing his country, our ally Israel,” Palin, who flew in from India, said in a statement on her website.

Israeli media described her trip as a bid to show support for Israel, whose standing is strong among US voters, and gain more experience in international affairs ahead of a possible presidential run.

Stupid Jews always trying to get something out of nothing. I'm sure this will play real well in the Obama white house. Wagering on Sarah against Obama in 2012 is a suckers bet. This little bit of a miscalculation will cost Israel dearly.

Can you think of any American presidential candidate in recent years - say the last 40 years or so - who hasn't gone to Israel to kiss kosher ass? The prospective leaders of the free world running over to a foreign country to suck up to its leaders for an endorsement is disgusting, but if they don't do it, they have no chance of even being nominated. What a situation!!

Stupid Jews always trying to get something out of nothing. I'm sure this will play real well in the Obama white house. Wagering on Sarah against Obama in 2012 is a suckers bet. This little bit of a miscalculation will cost Israel dearly.
Are you a David Duke supporter when it comes to his stance on Jews and Israel?

Ya that's right. I'm a Duke supporter. What a fucking moron. The Jews and Israel stepped in the shit by treating Palin as any kind of representative of the United States and that makes me a Duke supporter?

I've made it clear that I do not respect the Jews for their centuries of miscalculations and their cowardice in the face of Hitler. I don't give a rats ass if you try to twist that to mean something else because your opinion, as the opinion of all cowards, is meaningless. I have NO OBLIGATION to support Israel and I damn sure will not support a people that loaded their families onto cattle cars rather than fight to the death on their own doorsteps. Call it what you want...We both know what kind of a yellow belly it takes to do such a thing. If that makes me anti semetic then HELL YES I'm an anti semetic. Now take that and shove it up your stinking poop shooter.

Fine post, my friend!

Are you a David Duke supporter when it comes to his stance on Jews and Israel?
You asked an excellent question.
I have no idea if he is but I DAMN SURE am.
Who, with 1/2 a brain, would support genocide sanctioned by a fairy tale ?

I'll drink to that!!

When Obama started to get a lot of free face time in the corporate media before he threw his hat in the ring I could see that there was something wrong with this guy. And indeed it turned out to be.

I see the same train coming around the bend with Palin.

I reasoned there was something radically wrong with Obama the first time I heard his "religious advisor," Rev. Wrong, run his filthy mouth, and am wondering why those who voted for him couldn't see it.

She would be a step up from the Banker Puppet we have now.

Paul/Palin 2012. Or Paul/Most Anyone in 2012.

I love that combination

Throw Gingrich and Trump into the mix also
Or better yet.......Bachmann

None of them would have any difficulty beating that teleprompter reading Banker Puppet

i can hear the campaign song now for any combination of the above - ozzie's 'crazy train'

In view of the fact you listen to such a crack-head as Ozzie, I can understand your confusion.

Forum List

Back