The Dutch are right !!!

DaTroof

Nov 4, 2004
http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/33535.htm

November 7, 2004 -- AMSTERDAM — Police have detained an eighth suspect in the slaying of a Dutch filmmaker, allegedly by a terror group accused of threatening to kill several Dutch politicians in the name of Islam, prosecutors said yesterday.

Filmmaker Theo van Gogh was killed Tuesday in Amsterdam. A letter stabbed to his body also threatened death to lawmaker Aayan Hirsi Ali, who worked with Van Gogh on a movie criticizing the treatment of women under Islam.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=6907567

Dutch leaders on Wednesday condemned comments by a Muslim teacher who said he hoped for the death of a popular politician, further stoking religious tension prompted by the murder of a filmmaker critical of Islam.

Anti-immigration populist Geert Wilders popularity has soared since he called for a crackdown on Muslim militants following the murder of filmmaker Theo van Gogh this month, has been the subject of several death threats for his views on Islam and immigration.

The Dutch are right. With Islam you either cater to them or they threaten you. It's cultural terrorism. God forbid we say a bad word about Mohamed that 7th Century meglomaniacal, mass murdering, culture destroying, caravan robbing, ignorant %$#@ !!! You can make Passion of the Christ (which I have no issue with) but lord have mercy if you look a little critically at Islam.

GO HOLLAND !!!!

DaTroof said:
God forbid we say a bad word about Mohamed that 7th Century meglomaniacal, mass murdering, culture destroying, caravan robbing, ignorant %$#@ !!! You can make Passion of the Christ (which I have no issue with) but lord have mercy if you look a little critically at Islam.

GO HOLLAND !!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You left out camel-humping and child-molesting.

There have been a number of moslems on the board who have attempted to present islam as a peaceful religion. None have succeeded because the facts do not support their assertion. Islam teaches violence against non-muslims. Witness the recent "approval" for use of nuclear devices given to bin-Laden by muslim clerics. What if the Pope had done something like that? Can you imagine the outrage? But somehow there has been little world reaction to the muslim approval. Strange. Is this lack of reaction due to the fact that this type of conduct is expected from muslims or is it because the threat is directed against the USA?

DaTroof said:
Dutch leaders on Wednesday condemned comments by a Muslim teacher who said he hoped for the death of a popular politician, further stoking religious tension prompted by the murder of a filmmaker critical of Islam.

In Canada, that would be considered a hate crime, and he would be thrown in jail - or better, deported. I guess our hate laws do have some vaild purposes.

If Islamic fundamentalist are so intent on returning to the time of their glory (7th Century) why don't we oblige them and bomb them back to the Stone Age where they belong? :tank:

Said1 said:
In Canada, that would be considered a hate crime, and he would be thrown in jail - or better, deported. I guess our hate laws do have some vaild purposes.

Maybe - or perhaps those critical of muslims would be the ones with their butts in jail.

I forget which Scandinavian country tossed a priest in jail for speaking out against homosexuality and another jailed someone for making comments critical of moslems. Brigitte Bardot was fined by the french government for uncomplimentary comments about muslims in her book.

Don't look now, but it seems to me that Canada is headed in the same direction. Once you let government start telling you what you can say, they will soon be telling you what to think.

Merlin1047 said:
Maybe - or perhaps those critical of muslims would be the ones with their butts in jail.

I forget which Scandinavian country tossed a priest in jail for speaking out against homosexuality and another jailed someone for making comments critical of moslems. Brigitte Bardot was fined by the french government for uncomplimentary comments about muslims in her book.

Don't look now, but it seems to me that Canada is headed in the same direction. Once you let government start telling you what you can say, they will soon be telling you what to think.

I agree. Perhaps I should have put a smilie at the end of my post. :D

Canada is a perfect example of political correctness at it's extreme. I really believe most people are afraid to say what they think, and I've been told to shut up in public myself for calling Quebec's language police the Gastapo! And the people I was sitting with agreed with me, only they were just afraid some french people would hear what I said and be offended.

"I've been told to shut up in public myself for calling Quebec's language police the Gastapo! And the people I was sitting with agreed with me, only they were just afraid some french people would hear what I said and be offended."

You get a big thumbs up from this side of the border Said1 !!! I wonder if these same Canuks go into the mosques and check what's being preached there as vigilantly as they go after those simply stating the obvious. Canada is prime for a Moslem takeover. Liberal fanaticism with supportive social program. Migrate, Populate, Take over. And lord forbid that you question any of it.

Said1 said:
I agree. Perhaps I should have put a smilie at the end of my post. :D

Canada is a perfect example of political correctness at it's extreme. I really believe most people are afraid to say what they think, and I've been told to shut up in public myself for calling Quebec's language police the Gastapo! And the people I was sitting with agreed with me, only they were just afraid some french people would hear what I said and be offended.

Sorry. Sometimes my thought processes (if you can call them that) get pretty literal and I miss the intended point. Guess that's my kraut heritage kicking in again.

DaTroof said:
Liberal fanaticism with supportive social program. Migrate, Populate, Take over. And lord forbid that you question any of it.

Canadians are very indifferent to the things that take place around them in this country. I don't know when everyone became so PC, but it's increasing at an alarming rate and no one seems to notice (accept me and my friend :D).

Merlin1047 said:
Sorry. Sometimes my thought processes (if you can call them that) get pretty literal and I miss the intended point. Guess that's my kraut heritage kicking in again.

German on my father's side too! Great minds eh?

"Is this lack of reaction due to the fact that this type of conduct is expected from muslims or is it because the threat is directed against the USA?"

We need a leader that isn't affraid not to be PC in a non-PC world. Somebody who is willing to cecede from the UN. Somebody who is willing to do what needs to be done. I'm tired of footing the bill (tax paying American)for a pussyfooter. Just mine the flippin borders, dna the country (for use in identifying suicide bombers), martial law where necessary. Landmines, cement barriers, and metal detectors around police stations. A sechular education program. .50 Cal snipers on rooftops. It's the way it has to be until order is restored and the people start valuing peace and the prosperity it brings. F world opinion for once and do what's right.

Forum List

Back