The Duopoly does NOT a 'democracy' make...discuss

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
The Duopoly has controlled the US govt. for over 145 years....

It is my contention that The Duopoly is really not much different than a MONOPOLY and as such the USA does NOT have a real 'democracy'.

So I always laugh when people like Hitlary Clinton say idiotic things like "Egypt needs a REAL DEMOCRACY" as if the USA had one....:cuckoo:

It is my contention that The Duopoly is really not much different than a MONOPOLY and as such the USA does NOT have a real 'democracy'.

So I always laugh when people like Hitlary Clinton say idiotic things like "Egypt needs a REAL DEMOCRACY" as if the USA had one....:cuckoo:

Allow me to be the first to say, "What in the Hell are you talking about?!"

• Banned

The 2 party system in the USA=THE DUOPOLY
The Duopoly is controlled by big business via campaign contributions,etc.
The Duopoly alllows for 'tyranny of the majority' but worse yet it also allows for 'tyranny of the minority' wherein extremist minority groups currently control each half of The Duopoly with the PC Utopian extremist minority controlling the dummicrap agenda and the pseudo-Christian extremist minority controlling the repuke agenda....This leaves the majority of Americans getting screwed by THE DUOPOLY....
so supporting either half of The Duopoly is essentially repeating the same mistake over and over i.e. Einstein's definition of INSANITY.

We have another live one

Cuckoo_for_Cocoa_Puffs.jpg

Ben, youre Marbles and MaD.

These rants are always funny.

It's easy to say this country or that country is not a democracy once you've defined 'democracy' down to some definition so limited that in fact no democracy has ever or will ever exist.

He's got a point.

The other issue is the electoral college. They don't have to reflect the votes of the people if they don't want to. The electoral college props up the two party system.

The OP got his ass rattled trying to argue this lame point in another thread, so he's given the subject and makeover and resubmitted it.

apparently some ya'll didn't see this....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiZWZkVaCr0&feature=player_embedded"]Watch the video of Hitlary Clinton calling for REAL DEMOCRACY in Egypt[/ame]

We aren't a Democracy. So why on earth would we want to be a "real Democracy"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back