The dumbing down of America....A majority of Republicans think colleges are bad for the country

The only Nazis are the anti-fa idiots, they take their tactics right out of Rohem's playbook.

But since antifas aren't liberals, and liberals condemn the antifa assholes, why are you weeping about liberals? Oh, that's right. You need to justify your side's brownshirt tactics.

It's called counter-protesting, something you assholes do all the time. This time, however no violence, mostly due to the people on the right

So a group of armed young male conservative thugs charges into a crowd of unarmed plain ol' people holding a rally, and you call it "counter-protesting".

You justification for the use brownshirt tactics is reprehensible, as is the hypocrisy of how you cry over the tactics you just proudly endorsed.

And your last statement ignores all reality. You are not liberals, you are progressives fascist assholes.

Poooooosssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

It's another feature of authoritarian followers that they'll play internet tough guy whenever possible. You'd have made a perfect GoodGerman.

There are very few liberals left, and you are not one of them. You are a progressive Statist Asshole.

Where did they "charge into the protest". The article admits it was peaceful and the police kept the two sides separate.

Do you even read what you link?

You are the one being the ITG, I am just calling you out for the pussy you are.

Pooooossssyyyy. Pooooosssssyyyy.

if there are "few liberals left" why did we win a million more votes in congress when rightwingnuts stole control by gerrymandering?

and why did you get 3 million fewer votes than dems?

idiot... you're 38% of the country... you just happened to get bailed out by an outdated electoral college which was intended to preserve slavery.

no winger in north Dakota should have a vote worth 700 of mine... but you can pretend there are "few liberals".

you keep sounding more and more stupid

I thought the left was all about equality.
The Electoral College was put in so that N.Y. City and Boston didn't take over the voices of all of the other States.
Getting rid of it ,means New York State and California will be the only voices for the whole country.
That is not equal representation and just opposite of equality.

Thinking everyone needs college is why we have don't have enough plumbers and tech workers and the like.
The lefts solution, bring in more from other countries rather than Americans.

Who ever said everyone needs college?

The left just wants it accessible to those who want it
The right wants it accessible to the rich

So wrong I don't even know where to begin. :)

The only Nazis are the anti-fa idiots, they take their tactics right out of Rohem's playbook.

But since antifas aren't liberals, and liberals condemn the antifa assholes, why are you weeping about liberals? Oh, that's right. You need to justify your side's brownshirt tactics.

It's called counter-protesting, something you assholes do all the time. This time, however no violence, mostly due to the people on the right

So a group of armed young male conservative thugs charges into a crowd of unarmed plain ol' people holding a rally, and you call it "counter-protesting".

You justification for the use brownshirt tactics is reprehensible, as is the hypocrisy of how you cry over the tactics you just proudly endorsed.

And your last statement ignores all reality. You are not liberals, you are progressives fascist assholes.

It's another feature of authoritarian followers that they'll play internet tough guy whenever possible. You'd have made a perfect GoodGerman.

There are very few liberals left, and you are not one of them. You are a progressive Statist Asshole.

Where did they "charge into the protest". The article admits it was peaceful and the police kept the two sides separate.

if there are "few liberals left" why did we win a million more votes in congress when rightwingnuts stole control by gerrymandering?

idiot... you're 38% of the country... you just happened to get bailed out by an outdated electoral college which was intended to preserve slavery.

no winger in north Dakota should have a vote worth 700 of mine... but you can pretend there are "few liberals".

The Electoral College was put in so that N.Y. City and Boston didn't take over the voices of all of the other States.
Getting rid of it ,means New York State and California will be the only voices for the whole country.
Neither New York or California are allowed to vote

PEOPLE vote and a persons vote from California should count the same as a persons vote from Wyoming......it doesn't

You understand only the lowest ranking beta-males will use "pussy" as an insult, right? Doing so reveals the speaker has, let us say, certain "issues" with women.

Don't worry. Maybe you can "steal masculinity" by telling everyone how much you love the military, or how you love authoritarian government more than anyone, things that you authoritarian followers are prone to do.

So, which education-hating regime do you admire the most -- Pol Pot's regime, ISIS, or the Taliban? Everyone will understand if you love them all too much to single one out. Though I imagine even those organizations would be shocked by the extremes that you Trumpflakes are taking your anti-intellectualism to.

That pussy and you pussy are two different things. Wow, your response must mean it's working.

The only one who loves authoritarian government is you, if you want to implement your draconian environmental "policies" you are going to need that level of government power.

I admire the US as it was originally set up, minus the whole slavery thing.

Poooooossssyyyy. Poooossssyyy.

Neither New York or California are allowed to vote

PEOPLE vote and a persons vote from California should count the same as a persons vote from Wyoming......it doesn't

Actually in Presidential Election, NY does vote, California does vote, just in a population weighted method.

Maybe you should understand how the system functions before you bitch about it.

I'm not sure why the RW are so down on college education. How can they reach that conclusion when so few of them actually have been to college.

Forum List

Back