The Dumbest Man in the Senate

So ... you can't face the fact that you are just like the liberals ... and you wonder why it's so easy to make you look a fool.

what's weird is your lack of a sex drive.. whoever heard of a toad who isn't horny??

I love poking you trolls ... but meh. I find it rather lame that people like you seem to think that you can't resist sex drive, but that's off topic. Again, what is the difference between conservatives attacking mistakes and liberals doing it? Neither is more correct, nor is either more morally superior, and by doing the same thing they both have the exact same level on both.

well, as I've tried to politly tell you jackass once you called Palin a monster you lost all credibility and moral authority about who acts like who.. so whom to you presume to be superior to... oh preachergirl.

what's weird is your lack of a sex drive.. whoever heard of a toad who isn't horny??

I love poking you trolls ... but meh. I find it rather lame that people like you seem to think that you can't resist sex drive, but that's off topic. Again, what is the difference between conservatives attacking mistakes and liberals doing it? Neither is more correct, nor is either more morally superior, and by doing the same thing they both have the exact same level on both.

well, as I've tried to politly tell you jackass once you called Palin a monster you lost all credibility and moral authority about who acts like who.. so whom to you presume to be superior to... oh preachergirl.

Hmmm ... let's see ... where I called myself ... superior to anyone ... hmm ... nope not there ... nor there .... um ... could you point out where I said I was better than anyone. We can trade, I can find several of yours, so show me mine first.

If you don't think Palin would be a monster then go on, vote for her when she decides to be foolish and run for pres. If she wins and you see ALL your rights vanish, don't get all whiny.

Hmmm ... let's see ... where I called myself ... superior to anyone ... hmm ... nope not there ... nor there .... um ... could you point out where I said I was better than anyone. We can trade, I can find several of yours, so show me mine first.

If you don't think Palin would be a monster then go on, vote for her when she decides to be foolish and run for pres. If she wins and you see ALL your rights vanish, don't get all whiny.
LOL
oh come on
the libs cried for 8 years how Bush was stealing their rights, but never could state exactly what rights they had lost

Okay, I can't stand the woman, but specifically what rights would she take away?

LOL
oh come on
the libs cried for 8 years how Bush was stealing their rights, but never could state exactly what rights they had lost

Normally I would agree with that, because in reality all the "rights" he actually did take away were not really rights or had no impact on our lives in this era, however, Palins background shows she cares more about her personal ideals than what is right and wrong. So it stands to reason she wouldn't care about individual rights at all. It's just a more likely possibility, not fact, like how I said Obama was not what he claimed during the campaign.

LOL
oh come on

Normally I would agree with that, because in reality all the "rights" he actually did take away were not really rights or had no impact on our lives in this era, however, Palins background shows she cares more about her personal ideals than what is right and wrong. So it stands to reason she wouldn't care about individual rights at all. It's just a more likely possibility, not fact, like how I said Obama was not what he claimed during the campaign.
actually, thats not how she acts as governor
you should get beyond the partisan BS from the campaign and look how she reacted to a bill passed by the legislature that would have removed rights from Alaskan gays
you might be quite shocked that the lying media actually lied about her

You forget ladies and Gentlemen that the one job the Vice president does have is to gavel the Senate into session and vote to break ties... So biden is technically still in the senate though he is no longer a Senator.

You forget ladies and Gentlemen that the one job the Vice president does have is to gavel the Senate into session and vote to break ties... So biden is technically still in the senate though he is no longer a Senator.

Different branch of the government: Executive, not Legislative

Bill Mahr knows nothing about religion. Nor do you kit and when it comes to religious folks you sound just plain paranoid.

He is still in the Senate however and it did read dumbest man in the sentae not the dumbest senator Politicalchic

Last edited:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7mRSI8yWwg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7mRSI8yWwg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Just to be fair, based on the number of Democrats in the administration that don't pay their taxes, they probably do think it's voluntary.

Point of Order: PC the Dumbest guy in the Senate is the same as it was last year... Joe Biden...

The Dumbest Man in the Senate

I thought Shumer held that dubious distinction but I suppose Reid is right up there.

Forum List

Back