The Dumbest Man in the Senate

ZOMG! Reid, Pelosi, Biden and Obama. All losers. I hope this is just a nightmare. Can someone please wake me up?

The reason I didn't vote for either this time was because, you are right, but Palin was just a monster and because of McCain choosing her as VP made that ticket no better.

I couldn't even vote for the Libertarian candidate since he was a Republican. I just skipped the box for President.

as did i. first time in 36 years i couldn't bring myself to vote for a presidential candidate. it was pretty depressing.

ZOMG! Reid, Pelosi, Biden and Obama. All losers. I hope this is just a nightmare. Can someone please wake me up?

The reason I didn't vote for either this time was because, you are right, but Palin was just a monster and because of McCain choosing her as VP made that ticket no better.

well you just shot your moral authority to shit! nice try though.. kitty

Really ... explain how Palin would have been a good backup? McCain was decent, but if Palin had to stand in, what good would she really do?

Really ... explain how Palin would have been a good backup? McCain was decent, but if Palin had to stand in, what good would she really do?

that's a little different than calling her a monster isn't Jesus???:lol:

Um ... opinions can vary on the descriptive, but that doesn't change the simple fact. She is a monster to all the patriotic non-christians with brains in our heads.

Um ... opinions can vary on the descriptive, but that doesn't change the simple fact. She is a monster to all the patriotic non-christians with brains in our heads.

well, that's all well and good,, I'd just give up on the preaching and moralizing iffin I were you.. :lol:

What did Harry Reid mean? Anyone care? Typical sound bite presented as 'commentary' by a biased source. Taken out of context. Next.

Last edited:
The fact that you are no better than the people you seem to be so displeased with. It's not a "beef", it's just irony ... and a bit of hypocrisy.

so are you stupid enough to think if I play nice they will? :lol:

But the biggest person is the one that stops playing dirty first. If your side is right then you shouldn't need such tactics. I said the same thing to the Dems I know when they were. It's not the pointing out really stupid things, it's the making such minor mistakes so important. If you were really that much better, such minor things wouldn't be so important, instead their actions and policies should be. You are showing the same weakness that cause many like me to stop supporting the Democrats, and now you are showing that we shouldn't even support the Republicans with this kind of attack. Who do you think actually wins the elections? It's us in the middle, the list of names we are called is long, but bottom line, it's our votes that sadly won Obama the election (not a proud moment for the middle). The Republicans are giving us less reason to support their side either. But keep at it, soon the other candidates on neither ticket will have stronger chances just because of your bickering.

How come the libs never lead by example? Since they seem to complain the most..

so are you stupid enough to think if I play nice they will? :lol:

But the biggest person is the one that stops playing dirty first. If your side is right then you shouldn't need such tactics. I said the same thing to the Dems I know when they were. It's not the pointing out really stupid things, it's the making such minor mistakes so important. If you were really that much better, such minor things wouldn't be so important, instead their actions and policies should be. You are showing the same weakness that cause many like me to stop supporting the Democrats, and now you are showing that we shouldn't even support the Republicans with this kind of attack. Who do you think actually wins the elections? It's us in the middle, the list of names we are called is long, but bottom line, it's our votes that sadly won Obama the election (not a proud moment for the middle). The Republicans are giving us less reason to support their side either. But keep at it, soon the other candidates on neither ticket will have stronger chances just because of your bickering.

well since they talk outta their azzes you sure don't want to follow their lead... :lol:

well since they talk outta their azzes you sure don't want to follow their lead... :lol:

So then you admit you are no better than the liberals. Nice to know.

I admit nothing horny toad!

Sorry, I don't get horny, however by doing what they do, you prove you are no different. You are following their lead better than they followed yours. At least when they did it, it was being different than you, now you are just imitating them, they should be flattered to, it is the highest form of it.

Sorry, I don't get horny, however by doing what they do, you prove you are no different. You are following their lead better than they followed yours. At least when they did it, it was being different than you, now you are just imitating them, they should be flattered to, it is the highest form of it.

preacher horny toad.

preacher horny toad.

So ... you can't face the fact that you are just like the liberals ... and you wonder why it's so easy to make you look a fool.

preacher horny toad.

So ... you can't face the fact that you are just like the liberals ... and you wonder why it's so easy to make you look a fool.

what's weird is your lack of a sex drive.. whoever heard of a toad who isn't horny??

preacher horny toad.

what's weird is your lack of a sex drive.. whoever heard of a toad who isn't horny??

I love poking you trolls ... but meh. I find it rather lame that people like you seem to think that you can't resist sex drive, but that's off topic. Again, what is the difference between conservatives attacking mistakes and liberals doing it? Neither is more correct, nor is either more morally superior, and by doing the same thing they both have the exact same level on both.

Forum List

Back