CDZ The Dubious State Bail Out Assumptions

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Will the loony-left political establishment offer effective cooperation with the federal government in cleaning up the mess the left has made? I doubt it.

Will an even cursory investigation uncover massive corruption? In the big five of CA, IL, MA, NJ & NY? Certainly. In the rest of the Blue Wall at risk? It depends, CT and RI are highly likely to go under unless they set up as a local relative tax shelter but only one of them can make the cut and the other one will go under the bus.

Will the loony-left political establishment offer effective cooperation with the federal government in cleaning up the mess the left has made? I doubt it.

Will an even cursory investigation uncover massive corruption? In the big five of CA, IL, MA, NJ & NY? Certainly. In the rest of the Blue Wall at risk? It depends, CT and RI are highly likely to go under unless they set up as a local relative tax shelter but only one of them can make the cut and the other one will go under the bus.

"loony left" I probably clicked on taunting arena and out of the CDZ.

Thoughts:

*I bet most investigations uncover something with most politicians.

*CA doesn't fit in the blue wall group. List of Governors of California - Wikipedia I did a bit of research. Since the New Deal Republicans have been governor for 53 years, Democrats 31. I added in my head so I might be wrong. Double check me. If you go back further there is more disparity in favor of the R's but I don't believe that is fair given the context of your initial statement.

Wandering off subject: On the national level it seems the modern Democrats end up taking over after a period of Republican happiness falls apart and the government must at least threaten to put people in jail or threaten pro-worker regulation. FDR after the disaster the 20's ended in, Carter after Nixon, Clinton after Bush H's depression, Obama after the near catastrophe Bush W at best did not prevent.

Thoughts:

*CA doesn't fit in the blue wall group. List of Governors of California - Wikipedia I did a bit of research. Since the New Deal Republicans have been governor for 53 years, Democrats 31. I added in my head so I might be wrong. Double check me. If you go back further there is more disparity in favor of the R's but I don't believe that is fair given the context of your initial statement.

Wandering off subject: On the national level it seems the modern Democrats end up taking over after a period of Republican happiness falls apart and the government must at least threaten to put people in jail or threaten pro-worker regulation. FDR after the disaster the 20's ended in, Carter after Nixon, Clinton after Bush H's depression, Obama after the near catastrophe Bush W at best did not prevent.

Both sides have their loony-toons but Rs are less likely to get caught committing a felony. The Teapot dome scandal being the worst case of the last century and Credite Mobilere in the century before that.

Thoughts:

Forum List

Back