The Dual Deception: 9/11 and the War on Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.
As stated…you’re a child. If you have something you want the world to be aware of, almost 100% of dentists surveyed will tell you that you have to produce something.

I do love, however, demonstrating the complete intellectual dishonesty of the truther movement; such as it is.

BTW…I thought you had me on ignore? Can’t even be honest about that…can you sonny?

^^Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters
. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

As stated…you’re a child. If you have something you want the world to be aware of, almost 100% of dentists surveyed will tell you that you have to produce something.

I do love, however, demonstrating the complete intellectual dishonesty of the truther movement; such as it is.

BTW…I thought you had me on ignore? Can’t even be honest about that…can you sonny?

^^Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters
. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Oh…I think my attack was pretty specific. I called you a child. Because you’re acting like one.

911.jpg

Again…please set us all straight with your competing narrative. Whats the matter? Are you chicken?
I'm not the killer of 2753 people in NYC on September 11th , 2001. Were you ?

Have you ever wondered why the 9/11 Truth movement has never gone anywhere except into the more remote burbs of complete obscurity and ridicule? Look in the mirror and you’ll know.

That Geodon your mother places next to your cereal bowl each morning can't possibly work if you don't take it.

as always,when the shills are backed against the wall with nowhere to run,they can only act like a child and insult.LOL

That Geodon your mother places next to your cereal bowl each morning can't possibly work if you don't take it.

as always,when the shills are backed against the wall with nowhere to run,they can only act like a child and insult.LOL
And then the thread is buried under 30 pages of MindWars posts.

yeah at first when she first came here i thought she was a genuine truth seeker as we are,but her constant trolling and spamming of this section leads me to believe otherwise,she is doing exactly what the mods want because her constant spamming puts all these other informative threads in the back for people to never see. i only noticed this one cause I am looking back at old threads from the past.

Even if some great conspiracy is revealed, Americans are too stupid to care about it.
I'm not sticking my neck out anymore for a bunch of ignorant cowards. Was 9/11 an inside job ?
Yep. Involving rogue elements of our government ,black ops, the Saudis, the Israelis and organized crime members. And they will get away with it. ( in the interest of national security ).

I really don't care anymore. I'll be in New Zealand before long, hopefully, watching from television... Good luck .
America's Lost Liberties, Post-9/11 - CounterPunch.org

Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

tumblr_nnxpdmr9OK1u17clto1_500.jpg

Any-society-that-would-give-up-a-little-liberty-to-gain-a-little-security-will-deserve-neither-and-lose-both.-Benjamin-Franklin.jpg

Last edited:
Christopher Bollyn speaking on the topic, “Our Political Crisis: Ending the Twin Deceptions of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror.” He makes clear that 9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media.

Our nation has suffered under this deception for 15 years. It’s time for us to raise our voices and stop the wars! Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist and author of "Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World." The presentation originally scheduled to be held at the Greenfield, MA Coop, then the Greenfield Public Library, then a tavern and finally in a barn at a private residence in Charlotte, MA on July 21, 2016.

View attachment 240040
View attachment 240041
View attachment 240042

So you're going with 'the Jews did it' now?

Christopher Bollyn speaking on the topic, “Our Political Crisis: Ending the Twin Deceptions of 9/11 and the Fraudulent War on Terror.” He makes clear that 9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media.

Our nation has suffered under this deception for 15 years. It’s time for us to raise our voices and stop the wars! Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist and author of "Solving 9/11: The Deception That Changed the World." The presentation originally scheduled to be held at the Greenfield, MA Coop, then the Greenfield Public Library, then a tavern and finally in a barn at a private residence in Charlotte, MA on July 21, 2016.

View attachment 240040
View attachment 240041
View attachment 240042

I have never said 'Jews'.
Still losing all your arguments so you
always have to resort to spinning peoples' words I see.

Even if some great conspiracy is revealed, Americans are too stupid to care about it.

Or your conspiracy is too stupid to convince a reasonable person.

For example.....your theory posits that the twin towers came down due to explosive demolition. Yet when the towers fell...there was no sound of explosives. So 'silent explosives'?

Yet another conspiracy you're promoting is that the towers were instead destroyed by thermite reactions. Which are so bright they can permanently damage your eyes and would have had to have occurred by the 10s of thousands.

Yet no thermite reaction was ever found before, during or after the collapse. There was nothing. So 'invisible thermite reactions'?

Its simple, obvious questions that any reasonable person would ask that cause your conspiracy to collapse. If your claims had merit, they could withstand questioning.

I'm not sticking my neck out anymore for a bunch of ignorant cowards.

And by 'sticking your neck out', you mean 'courageously' posting youtube videos you've never watched?

Was 9/11 an inside job ?
Yep. Involving rogue elements of our government ,black ops, the Saudis, the Israelis and organized crime members. And they will get away with it. ( in the interest of national security ).

Wait....the Saudi's AND the Israelies working together in secret to attack the US?

That's even less plausible than your 'silent explosives' and 'invisible thermite'.

Last edited:

View attachment 240040
View attachment 240041
View attachment 240042

I have never said 'Jews'.
Still losing all your arguments so you
always have to resort to spinning peoples' words I see.

You may want to check what you just posted again....because this passage was clearly present:

"....9/11 and the War on Terror are dual deceptions imposed on our nation by the Israeli/Zionist and Neo-Conservative cabal that controls our government and media."

And then you blamed Israel again in your next post, laughably insisting that this time the Israelis were teaming up with the Saudis to attack the US.

And don't get me started about your vague allusions to Larry Silverstein.....where you insinuate something vague and ominous, but don't actually have the stones to make a specific allegation against him.

More Americans Questioning Official 9/11 Story As New Evidence Contradicts Official Narrative
Today the event that defined the United States’ foreign policy in the 21st century, and heralded the destruction of whole countries, turns 18. The events of September 11, 2001 remains etched into the memories of Americans and many others, as a collective tragedy that brought Americans together and brought as well a general resolve among them that those responsible be brought to justice.

While the events of that day did unite Americans in these ways for a time, the different trajectories of the official relative to the independent investigations into the September 11 attacks have often led to division in the years since 2001, with vicious attacks or outright dismissal being levied against the latter.

Yet, with 18 years having come and gone — and with the tireless efforts from victims’ families, first responders, scientists and engineers — the tide appears to be turning, as new evidence continues to emerge and calls for new investigations are made. However, American corporate media has remained largely silent, preferring to ignore new developments that could derail the “official story” of one of the most iconic and devastating attacks to ever occur on American soil.

For instance, in late July, commissioners for a New York-area Fire Department, which responded to the attacks and lost one of their own that day, called for a new investigation into the events of September 11. On July 24, the board of commissioners for the Franklin Square and Munson Fire District, which serves a population of around 30,000 near Queens, voted unanimously in their call for a new investigation into the attacks.

While the call for a new investigation from a NY Fire Department involved in the rescue effort would normally seem newsworthy to the media outlets who often rally Americans to “never forget,” the commissioners’ call for a new investigation was met with total silence from the mainstream media. The likely reason for the dearth of coverage on an otherwise newsworthy vote was likely due to the fact that the resolution that called for the new investigation contained the following clause:

"Whereas, the overwhelming evidence presented in said petition demonstrates beyond any doubt that pre-planted explosives and/or incendiaries — not just airplanes and the ensuing fires — caused the destruction of the three World Trade Center buildings, killing the vast majority of the victims who perished that day;”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back