The driver IS A TERRORIST

Story is changing and changing quickly. Even the NYT is saying he didn't drive into the crowd but instead hit several vehicles. There have been other reports like this.

Are we witnessing another "hands up don't shoot" moment here? Turned out everything about Michael Brown's death was a freaking lie to push a narrative.

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists."

What We Know About James Alex Fields, Driver Charged in Charlottesville Killing

What is changing? He sped up to over 40 mph and rammed into the crowd and into the back of a car. He came speeding from an area that wasn't full of protesters to where the protesters were.

Even one of his teachers talked about how became enamored with Nazi Germany.

What are you reading in that article that I'm not?

The Feds are going to charge him with domestic terrorism, and when convicted because it resulted in a death, he will get the death penalty.

Story is changing and changing quickly. Even the NYT is saying he didn't drive into the crowd but instead hit several vehicles. There have been other reports like this.

Are we witnessing another "hands up don't shoot" moment here? Turned out everything about Michael Brown's death was a freaking lie to push a narrative.

James Alex Fields Jr. of Ohio was charged with second-degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., on Saturday after the authorities said he smashed a car into a line of cars in an episode that left a 32-year-old woman dead and injured at least 19 other people who were protesting a rally staged by white nationalists."

What is changing? He sped up to over 40 mph and rammed into the crowd and into the back of a car. He came speeding from an area that wasn't full of protesters to where the protesters were.

The Feds are going to charge him with domestic terrorism, and when convicted because it resulted in a death, he will get the death penalty.

A teacher from Kentucky says.....and gets his name in headlines. You are posting what supposed witnesses said. I remember Hands up don't shoot bullshit.

I've got Taylor Lorenz who is a Hill reporter saying Antifa people were attacking cars. One of those special men on the counter protest punched her in the head.

The counter protestors came looking for trouble.

"As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017"

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

A teacher from Kentucky says.....and gets his name in headlines. You are posting what supposed witnesses said. I remember Hands up don't shoot bullshit.

I've got Taylor Lorenz who is a Hill reporter saying Antifa people were attacking cars. One of those special men on the counter protest punched her in the head.

The counter protestors came looking for trouble.

"As Mic's Taylor Lorenz further adds, the police are asking private citizens with video of the car to share them with authorities. They are said to have arrested a driver, but it was unclear of which car.

Lorenz adds that The driver was taken into police custody right after the incident. Police say the car was covered in dents prior and apparently hit by a bat. She adds that "If you watch the earlier part of my stream you can see anti-right wing chasing after a Lexus and throwing rocks, bottles, a shoe. This car was not the one that mowed people down. That was a differ grey car."

Lorentz also notes that according to "several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared. His car was being swarmed by protesters and some of them were getting violent (like the guy who punched me/threw me down)"

Anyway several police officers at the station here think the guy running people down wasn't malicious. They said the driver was scared

— Taylor Lorenz (@TaylorLorenz) August 12, 2017"

Suspect Name, Mugshot Emerges In Charlottesville Car Attack That Killed 1, Injured 26 | Zero Hedge

Zero Hedge? Did you watch the video? There was NO ONE around his car where he sped up from.

You are just parroting fake news... which was bad enough an hour after it happened, but the fact you are still doing the next day is ridiculous.

And now you are attacking your own source with the teacher in it. :rofl:

Smooth move.

He should be charged as such & summarily executed in public within 24 hours of his conviction.

Let it be known America will not tolerate this bullshit.

Anyone that disagrees can kiss my ass.

No, there should a trial by a jury of his peers and then he will be sentenced.

Funny how the same Party that sat back on it's fat collective white pimpled ass while condoning, supporting, encouraging Racist Imagery, Racist Taunts, Racist Slogans is now Manufacturing Outrage.

You don't give two shits and you know it. What happened in Charlottesville Virginia was White Nationalist/White Racist/White Supremacist Terrorism.

You people encourage racism, homophobia, islamophobia, antisemitism and now you act all shocked at what you have done.

You people own this. You people created this.

Rejoice and be most proud.

Seig Heil.....Seig Heil.....Seig Heil

Typical brain dead left wing sheep. You make up labels, apply them to your enemies not even knowing the definition of any of them, then you judge an entire party based on stupid shit you simply made up.

Do you have the ability to think independently at all?

With any luck, we'll unravel Fields' motives faster than it took the Obama administration to discern the motives of a Muslim shouting "Allahu Akbar!" while gunning down soldiers at Fort Hood. (Six years.)

so far, all we know is that Fields said he was "upset about black people" and wanted to kill as many as possible. On his Facebook page, he displayed a "White Power" poster and "liked" three organizations deemed "white separatist hate groups" by the Southern Poverty Law Center. A subsequent search of his home turned up bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a personal journal of combat tactics.

Actually, none of that is true. The paragraph above describes, down to the letter, what was known about Micah Xavier Johnson, the black man who murdered five Dallas cops a year ago during a Black Lives Matter demonstration. My sole alteration to the facts is reversing the words "black" and "white."

Forum List

Back