The driver IS A TERRORIST

He should be charged as such & summarily executed in public within 24 hours of his conviction.

Let it be known America will not tolerate this bullshit.

Anyone that disagrees can kiss my ass.
I'd rather kiss your ass than agree with you, because I believe terrorists should be questioned to find out if they have accomplices.

HA!.............Sure, but you can bet your ass this guy doesn't have any accomplices. He's a 20 year old wack job.
And you seem eager to fall on the sword for him.
Charge, convict & execute.

Period
Agree and do the same to the other white terrorists participating in the attack
What about the people responsible for radicalizing him?

He should be charged as such & summarily executed in public within 24 hours of his conviction.

"But, but, but....he must have been driven to do this by someone or something...government, ah, ah...oppression....ah, ah....he can't be totally at fault here....ah, ah...let's sort it out before jumping to conclusions."
Who am I?

Not necessarily. We don't know what his motive was. It's not like it matters anyway. The guy is a piece of shit whether he is or isn't a terrorist.

I'd rather kiss your ass than agree with you, because I believe terrorists should be questioned to find out if they have accomplices.

HA!.............Sure, but you can bet your ass this guy doesn't have any accomplices. He's a 20 year old wack job.

Period

HTF did you come to that conclusion (bolded).
Perhaps I missed the sarcasm in your first response.

In my world this guy would be hung within a week.

Period

Why just the white ones? Why would you be for executing white terrorists but against executing other terrorists?

Period

George Soros?

Period

George Soros?
Is that the code word for this guy on the right?

Yep...they can string him up along side the BLM leadership and the antifa leaders.

And, there's another one.

What? You dont like equal treatment?

If there members of BLM leadership that have been arrested for murder and if they are found guilty, they should go to prison. Who are they?

Period

George Soros?
Is that the code word for this guy on the right?

Trump's base is all he has left, and the white supremacists are part of his base.

Yep...they can string him up along side the BLM leadership and the antifa leaders.

If there members of BLM leadership that have been arrested for murder and if they are found guilty, they should go to prison. Who are they?

They called for the killing of cops...cops were murdered.

They called for the killing of cops...cops were murdered.

Who did?

Does that include water boarding?

As long as obama admits the fort hood shooter was a terror attack and that gives those permanently maimed life long medical care since it was an ACT OF WAR, then sure.

Until then I am assuming the WHITE guy was attacked by bused in rioters and he took off in self defense.

As long as obama admits the fort hood shooter was a terror attack and that gives those permanently maimed life long medical care since it was an ACT OF WAR, then sure.

Until then I am assuming the WHITE guy was attacked by bused in rioters and he took off in self defense.
The neo nazi terrorist were the outsiders. Most of the counter demonstrators were local. It was the locals who asked and legislated the removal of the traitor Lee's statue.

What evidence do you have that the Ft. Hood veterans are not receiving life long medical care?

Forum List

Back