The Drivebys Attempt To Blame Palin For The Bailouts

So Sarah lied about how she felt for political reasons?

The bailout is one of the few smart things she backed.

You know, you should try to at least make an attempt to adhere to your handle because you're not very honest.

When someone says they had reservations what does that mean to you?

And please explain why that makes her responsible for the mishandling of the funds by Democrats that are in power when she holds no office of any kind?

Tarp was set up By Paulson under Bush.

Use facts please

Sarah Palin: Bailout or Great Depression. Choose. - Capital Commerce (usnews.com)

Sarah Palin: Unfortunately, that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this, as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're gonna find ourselves in another Great Depression. But there has to be action taken, bipartisan effort—Congress not pointing fingers at this point at...one another, but finding the solution to this, taking action and being serious about the reforms on Wall Street that are needed.[

So the "journalists" demonize her but not the people that passed the actual legislation, they're almost as dishonest as Obama......

Palin is the one trying to pretend she didn't support it.

So lets try to catch her in a gotcha moment while actual lawmakers skate, is the whole MSM following Rules for Radicals now too ? ...... :lol:

I can't think of a time when she said she did support the bailouts but I think McCain did and the last time I checked those two were not the same person.

Try her VP debate.

Sarah Palin: Unfortunately, that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this, as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're gonna find ourselves in another Great Depression. But there has to be action taken, bipartisan effort—Congress not pointing fingers at this point at...one another, but finding the solution to this, taking action and being serious about the reforms on Wall Street that are needed

If you check the link and watch the vid there was an attempt by the reporter to confuse the two bills and make them into one.

So it was an attempt to blame the deficit TARP and the Stimulus Bill caused on Sarah Palin.

We can all agree that she was definitely against the Porkulus Bill. However just mentioning it is an attempt to transfer guilt for what it caused onto Palin.

You know, you should try to at least make an attempt to adhere to your handle because you're not very honest.

And please explain why that makes her responsible for the mishandling of the funds by Democrats that are in power when she holds no office of any kind?

Use facts please

okay fact. Tarpp was set up by Bush and Paulson, they spent 1/2 of it before Bush left office,, the rest of this bullshit mess is all on obamathelama.

So the "journalists" demonize her but not the people that passed the actual legislation, they're almost as dishonest as Obama......

Palin is the one trying to pretend she didn't support it.

So lets try to catch her in a gotcha moment while actual lawmakers skate, is the whole MSM following Rules for Radicals now too ? ...... :lol:

They are catching her in lies like they should do of all people who are politically mpotivated and in the news.

I can't think of a time when she said she did support the bailouts but I think McCain did and the last time I checked those two were not the same person.

Try her VP debate.

Sarah Palin: Unfortunately, that is the road that America may find itself on. Not necessarily this, as it's been proposed, has to pass or we're gonna find ourselves in another Great Depression. But there has to be action taken, bipartisan effort—Congress not pointing fingers at this point at...one another, but finding the solution to this, taking action and being serious about the reforms on Wall Street that are needed

You found out Obama doesn't have greatness in his heart so now you focus on Palin ?.... :lol:

Use facts please

Ohhhhhh, so because it was Bush Sarah Palin was responsible.

I don't remember her working under him.

Use Facts Please....not assumptions.

Use facts please

okay fact. Tarpp was set up by Bush and Paulson, they spent 1/2 of it before Bush left office,, the rest of this bullshit mess is all on obamathelama.

Please go get proof of your numbers

Palin.jpg

There was a massive effort last week timed to coincide with the release of Sarah Palin's book "Going Rogue" to blame her for the bailouts.

Reporters were asking people waiting in line if they know Palin supported bailouts and that she was directly responsible for the bad economy, yet Obama gets a pass.

Sarah Palin was part of the McCain ticket which supported TARP which was used to bail out banks, GM and Chrysler. It amounted to about $400 billion dollars. Eventually the Obama used it as a way to influence these bailed out companies to fire their CEOs and hire friends of Obama.

The result is many of these banks are attempting to pay it back even though they don't have to money to do it. GM and Chrysler would have been better off if they had not taken the funds because they're currently trailing Ford, who never took a cent, in sales and profits. It's a lesson that one should learn, never take money from the government.

But one must ask the question, how can the media blame Sarah Palin for the bailouts when in fact she had nothing to do with it, and at the same time give Obama a complete pass on it even though he voted for the TARP bill and signed into law the Stimulus Bill? He is directly responsible for signing into law bills that have more then tripled the deficit.

3289200217_31461e4abe.jpg

[Obama signs Stimulus Package]

Let's face it, facts don't matter anymore. Spin is everything. How can we trust a President that can pretty much get away with just about anything. He can't be blamed for this mess, a mess he helped to cause. Let's not forget he chaired the TARP meetings in the White House. How can anyone claim this is all Boooooooosh's fault? And why do they think they can get away with blaming it on Sarah Palin now?

Got a link?

PMSNBC's Norah O'Donnell Grills 17-Year-Old Sarah Palin Supporter

Thanks...

O'DONNELL: Show me your T-shirt. Tell me what it says.

SEAL: "The US government handed out $700 billion in Wall Street bailouts and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

O'DONNELL: Did you know that Sarah Palin supported the bailout?

SEAL: I don't... Where did you hear that?

O'DONNELL: During the campaign John McCain brought everyone to Washington, praised the bailout -- and Sarah Palin, during the vice presidential debate, praised John McCain for bringing folks together to pass the bill and said, "It is a time of crisis in government. That's the time to step in." So Sarah Palin was for the bailout.

SEAL: I don't think she was. I think if you ask her today she was not for the bailout.

O'DONNELL: There's some confusion about Sarah Palin's policies, and that's why I ask you that. She's against the stimulus, but during the campaign she was for the bailout, as was John McCain. Does that change your view?

How does that translate into "reporters were asking people waiting in line" and "a massive effort last week timed to coincide with the release of Sarah Palin's book "Going Rogue" to blame her for the bailouts."

This sounds like another version of "the bridge to nowhere"...she was for it before she was against it sort of thing and sensationalism by none other than Rushbo...lol, just had a funny thought...oxbow.

But beyond that...it sounds like a reporter addressing a legitimate point to a Palin supporter and it appears that the supporter was ignorant of the truth.

Yes the same people that voted for the auto bailouts, the stimulus, and are working on the new healthcare and jobs bills.

TARP was a mistake. Yet libs will take that mistake and quadruple it. And then blame Bush. And Palin, apparently.

Bush and team are to blame.

They sat a watched this coming to fruition while fanning the flames and adding logs.

Bush and Paulson did the tarp with no strings to get the corps to act responsiblily with the money.

Hoovervilles would have been the result of no action.

Explain what Bush has to do with Palin?

Nether had anything to do with the Stimulus Bill which Obama blames the deficit on. Most of it was doled out during the Obama Administration. Yet Obama voted for or signed into law all of it.

Norah O'Donnell also mentioned $700 billion which is the price tag where as the TARP was only $400 billion. Why did she do that?

Try her VP debate.

Really? Is that your definition of her supporting the bailout? Her saying that "something" needs to be done. Did you miss the "not necessarily this" part?

Forum List

Back