The Dreams of My Sober

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I quit drinking two days ago and my dreams have changed dramatically.

Now I am having terrifying, vivid dreams.

Last night I had a dream I was a lawyer arguing before the Supreme Court, claiming those airport body scanners were a violation of the 4th Amendment's prohibition of unreasonable searches.

If I do not have a sex dream tonight I am hitting the bottle again!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Sex dreams more of a tease than the real thing. You always wake-up before you achieve penetration. But I'm probably just not doing it right.

Ride it out. The dreams will morph and fade off. Enjoy the ride but don't get off yet. Stave the booze just a few more days and see where your mind's travels take you. Aren't you curious?

I have a freind who argued dreams about the airport body scanners are sex dreams!

Sex dreams more of a tease than the real thing. You always wake-up before you achieve penetration. But I'm probably just not doing it right.

:eusa_eh: They are?? Oh you mean yours...:tongue:

Last night I had a dream I was a lawyer arguing before the Supreme Court, claiming those airport body scanners were a violation of the 4th Amendment's prohibition of unreasonable searches.

They are extremely vivid my friend. They come and go. See the doctor about something to help you sleep. It's a tough road.

Fucking Quiter!...

:)

peace...

Yup!

Alcohol detoxification can be a real bitch.

In cases of serious hardcore alcoholism, the DTS are actually worse than coming off heroin.

I don't know how much you drank, JW, but if it was a lot (like a fifth a day or so) I advise you to seek the help of a doctor while you're kicking.

Forum List

Back