The Dreaded 'Fearful Conversation"

Your second argument makes zero sense. I criticise Coulter because of what she said. What does this have to do with Polichic's assertion "Yet to this moment, criticism of Obama's frauds and failures is attributed to racism..." Did you not read my reply in post # 2 where I stated "There are many criticisms against Obama that are warranted. But you don't have took far in these forums to actually see racists comments against him. Do I believe every criticism directed at Obama is racially driven. Of course not. But many are." Can you see the difference. I basically said not all criticisms directed at Obama are racial, but some are The only way to disagree with this statement is yoiu either believe they all are or they all aren't. Do you follow?

What? Writing in separate paragraphs would help me follow, but your argument? Not so much:

You can say what you want. But when Ann Coulter started bashing Obama's immigration policy, you immediately retorted "This video only shows how racist Ann Coulter is." You can obfuscate all you like, but you're still a hypocrite.

"Do I believe every criticism directed at Obama is racially driven. Of course not. But many are."

Hoss, I do believe I done found me a contradiction. Either they all are, or they all aren't. This is your classic middle ground fallacy. And yes, thank you for willfully exposing the weakness in your point, they all are, or they all aren't.

Moving on:

"There are many criticisms against Obama that are warranted. But you don't have took far in these forums to actually see racists comments against him."

And so you make the critical mistake of assuming that what you see posted on an obscure political discussion board by the fringe racist few, is typical of those who disagree with Obama. This is a hasty generalization if I ever saw one.
I can see that you lack basic comprehension skills. I apologize if english is not your first language. Once you have a better grasp and understanding of what was actually being said, then we can continue this conversation. If english is indeed your first language then I'm afraid you will need a more remedial education. May I suggest a night course. Don't forget to take a copy of these texts to your teacher/professor for clarity.
Yeah OP. Sheesh.

This OP is predictably going the way of the contemporary moderate Republican- extinct.

Forum List

Back