The Draft is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I’m sure he dodged the draft, based on the fact he is an un-American c**t.
Sorry, I'm no Trump who dodged the draft multiple times.

Fake news, he never dodged the draft.
Yeah and he never cheated on his wives or defrauded students of a fake university either :itsok:

Feel free to prove how he “dodged the draft”.
I'm sure his bone spurs were terrible. A multi-time draft dodger who insults POW's, and you would die for him.

What Donald Trump was up to while John McCain was a prisoner of war

You still haven’t shown where he dodged the draft. His medical status didn’t exempt him from being drafted during wartime.

Barring world war, absolutely.
How do you know this?

Were you drafted during WWll, Korea, or Vietnam? ... :cool:

I’m sure he dodged the draft, based on the fact he is an un-American c**t.
Sorry, I'm no Trump who dodged the draft multiple times.

Fake news, he never dodged the draft.
Draft dodging is not a legal term and people described it different ways. Usually it meant an individual did something pro-active to achieve a draft deferment such as using college enrollment as a deferment. Many men chose enlistment or volunteered for the draft before college, hence, a college deferment was considered a "dodge". A deferment due to a medical condition was not considered as "draft dodging". Trump used both types of deferments, hence, by using the college deferments four times he was considered a draft dodger for the times.

Trump used both types of deferments, hence, by using the college deferments four times he was considered a draft dodger for the times.
Incorrect ... :cool:

The only people considered "draft dodgers" by the public during those days. Where the guys who fled to Canada and were automatically granted asylum by the government and received Canadian citizenship.

No one looked down on people who had college deferments. Although as the war heated up, many people started saying that Vietnam was the poor man's war, and the rich kids didn't have to fight because their daddy had money to send them to college. So pressure was put on the politicians to make the draft equitable. College deferments were no longer available, and the lottery draw number system was put into place. The drawings were televised on national TV and every young man of draft age knew their lottery draft number.

Last edited:
the Vietnam war was white people sending black people to make war on yellow people in order to defend the land they stole from red people.

13th amendment.

Temporarily drafting someone into the Armed forces is NOT slavery. In fact you can be a Conscientious Objector on religious, and other grounds, and not serve. Many have done that over the years. I doubt slave owners allowed slaves to go free due to their religious convictions.

Where is it written in the constitution that you make take children from their parents, and parents from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in which the folly of government may engage in?!
Dude, we don't have a draft anymore.
What country are you from???

Trump wants to reinstate it. just watch!

Forum List

Back