The downside to Obama's illegal worker permit play that is being ignored

since he is not president it is his only way.

You should stick to hammering nails in and leave politics alone.

that really made some progress.is this how you work? trying to dissuade others?

Dude your every post has been a snyde remark so what do you expect? You and I should have some common ground, we live in the same area and were in similar fields, but you either pipe off a smartass remark or some other partisan nonsense. I make a lot of bullshit threads but as an adult you should be able to tell the difference.

This is a GREAT day for the United States Of America!

Obama just CONCEDED the November election.

I don't care if Obama is a "master debater", this unilateral "amnesty for illegals" move is akin to Obama filing his retirement paperwork.

So long, Barry!

and the cost for the remaining illegals to become legal is a very expensive road that they will have to pay for, so it is not like they become citizens for free.

So please how does that work? And do you want MORE illegals?

no, I don't want anymore illegals but you can't stop them if the rich boys don't stop hiring them.

Wait, not wanting more illegals means your racist, you just dont want brown folks here.

Second rich liberals and conservatives hire them, I say make a law against it, how about you?

So please how does that work? And do you want MORE illegals?

no, I don't want anymore illegals but you can't stop them if the rich boys don't stop hiring them.

Wait, not wanting more illegals means your racist, you just dont want brown folks here.

Second rich liberals and conservatives hire them, I say make a law against it, how about you?

Nope. How many homeowners are expected to ask for papers when hiring someone to mow the lawn or dust the tables.

THAT IS THE GOVTS JOB when they cross the border.

Forum List

Back