The downside to Obama's illegal worker permit play that is being ignored

So let's say a child is brought here at a very early age, goes throught the school system and wants to go to college? Someone that played the game the best he could. What's wrong with giving him a break. Our big problem with the jobs picture is the free trade.
Relocating industry offshore, hb-1 visas, call centers in india, etc. There have been attempts to stop this but our for sale politicians won't allow it. Do you know that illegal immigration from mexico increased after Nafta? Our subsidized big Ag helped destroy small farms in mexico. Some of the people moved in to the big city, some came here illegally.

Some children are brought here by their parents and went to school and believed they were americans. Some don't even know the language of the country they get sent back to. Give them a break.

Pulling heart strings doesnt suddenly change our fiscal situation or create the needed millions of jobs to support this action.

sorry

So let's say a child is brought here at a very early age, goes throught the school system and wants to go to college? Someone that played the game the best he could. What's wrong with giving him a break. Our big problem with the jobs picture is the free trade.
Relocating industry offshore, hb-1 visas, call centers in india, etc. There have been attempts to stop this but our for sale politicians won't allow it. Do you know that illegal immigration from mexico increased after Nafta? Our subsidized big Ag helped destroy small farms in mexico. Some of the people moved in to the big city, some came here illegally.

Some children are brought here by their parents and went to school and believed they were americans. Some don't even know the language of the country they get sent back to. Give them a break.

Pulling heart strings doesnt suddenly change our fiscal situation or create the needed millions of jobs to support this action.

sorry

That individual you're talking about does deserve a shot in my opinion. However you are ignoring everything I laid out in the original post. Those facts can not be overlooked. Liberals are crying daily that we need more this or we need more that. All of which costs money. Absorbing nearly a million new residents in one swoop will only serve to put further stress on those needs. This idea is worthy but priorities must be met first.

Well, from the original story, it would seem most of the 800k are over 18, since Obama is doing his best to destroy voter ID laws, it would only seem like he is doing this to get 800k new voters.... he will need every last vote he can get :)

which voter ID laws are being destroyed?

sorry

That individual you're talking about does deserve a shot in my opinion. However you are ignoring everything I laid out in the original post. Those facts can not be overlooked. Liberals are crying daily that we need more this or we need more that. All of which costs money. Absorbing nearly a million new residents in one swoop will only serve to put further stress on those needs. This idea is worthy but priorities must be met first.

considering that the 800k are already here and working and living I don't see more of a strain

I'm more worried about hacking vote machines and purging voter rolls. How many illegals do you think are going to risk voting? How many people have been caught? I read an article where romney committed voter fraud. If that's true, lets start with him.

Well, from the original story, it would seem most of the 800k are over 18, since Obama is doing his best to destroy voter ID laws, it would only seem like he is doing this to get 800k new voters.... he will need every last vote he can get :)

I'm more worried about hacking vote machines and purging voter rolls. How many illegals do you think are going to risk voting? How many people have been caught? I read an article where romney committed voter fraud. If that's true, lets start with him.

well if no one has registered illegally then you have zero worries..

the Wisconsin recall showed us the power of money in politics. A lot of out of state money pouring in. How do we know where all that money came from? Maybe some from foreign investors?

if it is so bad, why does the Mittens team have two Dream Acts ready for legislation? Obama stole the repub plan.

considering that the 800k are already here and working and living I don't see more of a strain

2 things

1. Legal status entails legal benefits

2. Legal status will bring MORE illegals

2 things

and the cost for the remaining illegals to become legal is a very expensive road that they will have to pay for, so it is not like they become citizens for free.

2 things

and the cost for the remaining illegals to become legal is a very expensive road that they will have to pay for, so it is not like they become citizens for free.

So please how does that work? And do you want MORE illegals?

2 things

So please how does that work? And do you want MORE illegals?

no, I don't want anymore illegals but you can't stop them if the rich boys don't stop hiring them.

Forum List

Back