The downfall of Bush

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

That is so not even worthy of DK's responses.

Think of something better and try again, Doc.

KL it might be better of you to remain out of this fellow's sinking to the level of foul and scurrilous name calling because he cannot respond to economic realities.

Otherwise you too demonstrate your 'friggin intelect.'

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

frustrated? hardly.

well, I'm tired of seeing your inane attempts at trying to distort some sort of insanity into your version of logic and intelligence, so I think I'll just watch you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

An egotist is never a completely self-reliant person viewing the world through his own eyes, but a hostage to a certain delusion. He becomes a perjurer, all his thoughts and emotions being directed with reference, not to an accurate and just appraisal of the real world but rather to the safety and exaltation of his own flights into a world of self deception, and the madness with which he pursues , transmogrifying his attention, blinds him like a victim.

ATTRIBUTION: Alexander Theroux

I see you don't have deep thoughts of your own, just copy and pasting others to make you look like a thinker.

I see you don't have deep thoughts of your own, just copy and pasting others to make you look like a thinker.

Only if another's quote fits you like the ten-dollar suit you find in yourself and apparently your betrothed as well.

Originally posted by ajwps
Only if another's quote fits you like the ten-dollar suit you find in yourself and apparently your betrothed as well.

:laugh:

I'm looking forward to this one.

have at him KL. :cof:

back off, asswipe. You really dont want to go there.

Your intellectual prowess now comes clearly into view. So you are a PhD in quantum metaphysics? What level of degree has your illustrious husband attained?

Very interesting.....

A level much higher than yours quite obviously.
DK is a man of honor, a man of substance while you are seriously lacking in either.

Dont go there regarding his education with me.
Been there, done that, won.

You want a pissing match?
Fine.

Bring it on - you'll lose

Keynesians believe that prices and, especially, wages respond slowly to changes in supply and demand, resulting in shortages and surpluses, especially of labor. Even though monetarists are more confident than Keynesians in the ability of markets to adjust to changes in supply and demand, many monetarists accept the Keynesian position on this matter. Milton Friedman, for example, the most prominent monetarist, has written: "Under any conceivable institutional arrangements, and certainly under those that now prevail in the United States, there is only a limited amount of flexibility in prices and wages." In current parlance, that would certainly be called a Keynesian position.

you should also post links or give appropriate credit to the original author of this.

Your intellectual prowess now comes clearly into view. So you are a PhD in quantum metaphysics? What level of degree has your illustrious husband attained?

Very interesting.....

Just stick to the issues, DK aint a bad guy...:D

Very interesting.....

This high school graduate schooled your dumbass and had you show the whole board how stupid you really are. How much of this crap have you been posting right out of a book?

Your intellectual prowess now comes clearly into view. So you are a PhD in quantum metaphysics?

No, I am not 'a' PhD - Im a human being (more than I can say for you). I have obtained a PhD. Big difference, kiddo.

Youre supposed to be a doctor? Dont you have any patients? How is it everytime I look at the list, youre online and posting?

Interesting, isnt it?

A level much higher than yours quite obviously.
DK is a man of honor, a man of substance while you are seriously lacking in either.

Dont go there regarding his education with me.
Been there, done that, won.

You want a pissing match?
Fine.

Bring it on - you'll lose

Obviously your husband's level of education soars above all others, yet you simply give his perceived attributes instead of giving us the 'alphabet letter soup' he purportedly has behind his name.

You and your husband are the ones who uses vilifying names. This implies a certain degree of mental gymnastics on your part.

This high school graduate schooled your dumbass and had you show the whole board how stupid you really are. How much of this crap have you been posting right out of a book?

Is this your final response to my supply-side economics post?

I dont have to vilify you - youre doing that quite well on your own.

I would LOVE to know when youre going to stop typing a lot of nothingness and start actually saying SOMETHING.

Youre not keeping me interested and once I get bored, I move on.

Obviously your husband's level of education soars above all others, yet you simply give his perceived attributes instead of giving us the 'alphabet letter soup' he purportedly has behind his name.

You and your husband are the ones who uses vilifying names. This implies a certain degree of mental gymnastics on your part.

blah blah blah
I think I just got hit with some spray from this pissing match...

Is there a point in here?

oops - sorry flasher - women just dont have the equipment for control in a pissing match that men do...

eeewwwwwwww!

:p:

Orginally posted by DKSuddeth

Your responses gives significant insight into both your mental states.

None but thanks for the compliment.

Forum List

Back