The downfall of Bush

Originally posted by ajwps
Is this your final response to my supply-side economics post?

YOUR POST? I asked you which book you pulled it out of and to provide link or credit.

As far as your 'supply side post', I dont remember asking you what it was about. In fact, I asked how one could totally credit Bush with an economic upswing based on tax cuts over two years while directly contradicting himself with an upswing economy in the 90's from a president who had been out of office for 6 years.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
YOUR POST? I asked you which book you pulled it out of and to provide link or credit.

As far as your 'supply side post', I dont remember asking you what it was about. In fact, I asked how one could totally credit Bush with an economic upswing based on tax cuts over two years while directly contradicting himself with an upswing economy in the 90's from a president who had been out of office for 6 years.

Asked and answered.

If your so intelligent, you should know as some sort of instructor where such a post was "pulled from."

I quoted Dr. Friedman statement. Is that not sufficient?

This high school graduate schooled your dumbass and had you show the whole board how stupid you really are. How much of this crap have you been posting right out of a book?

Your responses gives significant insight into both your mental states.

None but thanks for the compliment.

so now youre making mental diagnosis? Watch out with that doc - it can get ya in trouble

Asked and answered.

If your so intelligent, you should know as some sort of instructor where such a post was "pulled from."

I quoted Dr. Friedman statement. Is that not sufficient?

Really now. I guess THIS website http://www.econlib.org/library/Enc/KeynesianEconomics.html had nothing to do with it?

let me paste point 3 here:
3. Keynesians believe that prices and, especially, wages respond slowly to changes in supply and demand, resulting in shortages and surpluses, especially of labor. Even though monetarists are more confident than Keynesians in the ability of markets to adjust to changes in supply and demand, many monetarists accept the Keynesian position on this matter. Milton Friedman, for example, the most prominent monetarist, has written: "Under any conceivable institutional arrangements, and certainly under those that now prevail in the United States, there is only a limited amount of flexibility in prices and wages." In current parlance, that would certainly be called a Keynesian position.

and that looks an awful lot like your post here

now, can you say busted?

well, aspwdjdf or whatever the hell your name is, I dont have any more time for this right now - besides, Im sure that my IQ has dropped considerably from dealing with the likes of you.

Since I cant seem to remember your board name, I will just refer to you as Mr. Nimrod.

Are you this putrid in person?

Dont bother answering, as I wont be here to read it and I probably will have forgotten about this thread and you since the level of importance that both represent to me equals somewhere between none and nil.

Happy trolling Mr Nimrod!

I don't understand all the personal attacks here. But there's no doubt in my mind that reagans policies fueled the boom of the eighties and nineties to the extent that clinton couldn't wreck it. Reagan was a god. And tax cuts grow the economy like a motherf*cker.

IT does look like you got some stuff out of a book ajwps. That's ok. Next time proper annotation might solve the problem that has occured here.

Peace out.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

No, I am not 'a' PhD - Im a human being (more than I can say for you). I have obtained a PhD. Big difference, kiddo.

This response of yours seems to fit a pattern of little or no understanding of common word usage.

You say you obtained a PhD degree but now you are considered 'a' PhD. What thought are you trying to convey in this statement?

Youre supposed to be a doctor? Dont you have any patients? How is it everytime I look at the list, youre online and posting? Interesting, isnt it?

Yes it is interesting. My surgical practice is on a part time basis and can still respond between seeing my patients, writing progress notes and playing games with a couple of egoists on my afternoon off.

Now why aren't you busy contemplating metaphysical activiites instead of wasting your time with a part time surgeon?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I don't understand all the personal attacks here. But there's no doubt in my mind that reagans policies fueled the boom of the eighties and nineties to the extent that clinton couldn't wreck it. Reagan was a god. And tax cuts grow the economy like a motherf*cker.

IT does look like you got some stuff out of a book ajwps. That's ok. Next time proper annotation might solve the problem that has occured here. Peace out.

Thanks for considering my post worthy of publication. I am not a professional writer and do not pretend to be one.

well. I'm about tired of this crap.

You've been busted. now you will degenerate into snideness and rudeness. hopefully you'll get to the point where you won't be a bother anymore.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

well, aspwdjdf or whatever the hell your name is, I dont have any more time for this right now - besides, Im sure that my IQ has dropped considerably from dealing with the likes of you.
Since I cant seem to remember your board name, I will just refer to you as Mr. Nimrod. Are you this putrid in person? Dont bother answering, as I wont be here to read it and I probably will have forgotten about this thread and you since the level of importance that both represent to me equals somewhere between none and nil.

So you feel now that your intellect has dropped you cannot continue to argue with reality. As a physician, your mental state is very easy to diagnose.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

IT does look like you got some stuff out of a book ajwps. That's ok. Next time proper annotation might solve the problem that has occured here.

Peace out.

looks like? did you miss my post where I busted his dumbass?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
well. I'm about tired of this crap.

You've been busted. now you will degenerate into snideness and rudeness. hopefully you'll get to the point where you won't be a bother anymore.

DITTO....

Thanks for considering my post worthy of publication. I am not a professional writer and do not pretend to be one.

Good one. :p:

Since I cant seem to remember your board name, I will just refer to you as Mr. Nimrod. Are you this putrid in person? Dont bother answering, as I wont be here to read it and I probably will have forgotten about this thread and you since the level of importance that both represent to me equals somewhere between none and nil.

So you feel now that your intellect has dropped you cannot continue to argue with reality. As a physician, your mental state is very easy to diagnose.

and as a high school graduate your mental abilities are easy to dismiss.

I busted you, plain and simple. you tried to come off as this highly intelligent person talking about economics and the complexity thereof so I had to post the website you were pulling it off of.

plagiary is a no no. you should know this.

go save a life, doofus :p:

Forum List

Back