The Down Side to the Scott Brown Win

Don't get me wrong, I am as pleased as punch that Brown pulled out the win, but...

Imagine just how much more insufferable Hannity will be tomorrow...

I tuned him out many years ago because he was an annoying partisan hack. I don't imagine that has changed. I don't imagine this will help...

that does not bother me since the only partisan hacks I listen to or watch are pretty much on here.

We have partisan hacks on this board?

Don't get me wrong, I am as pleased as punch that Brown pulled out the win, but...

I tuned him out many years ago because he was an annoying partisan hack. I don't imagine that has changed. I don't imagine this will help...

Who cares? This health care shit's likely going to finally get nipped in the bud. :funnyface:

that does not bother me since the only partisan hacks I listen to or watch are pretty much on here.

We have partisan hacks on this board?

LOL, At least one.

I ain't saying who though.

Who cares? This health care shit's likely going to finally get nipped in the bud. :funnyface:

The current form of health care reform should die since it is an aberration of the origional intent because of corporate lobbyists and the Republicans.

It will be back though, that is inevitable.

The current form of health care reform should die since it is an aberration of the origional intent because of corporate lobbyists and the Republicans.

Oh, you mean those of us who actually pay for our own insurance? Pfft. :eusa_hand:

For the right I'd say the biggest downfall is that this election put a REAL scare into the dems early. The Senate seat gained now might have cost them seats in the future because had Coakley won the Dems might not have taken this November seriously enough. I don't think that is happening now. But then again it's the Dems who have famously fucked up many cups of coffee over the years so the right has that going for them too.

First we stop Obamacare, then we'll work on the rest. Obama has had one full year of rubber stamp legislature and he got nothing done, thank God!! IMHO, this nation works best when the Legislative branch counterbalances the Executive branch.

I actually agree with you - it might mean it takes longer to achieve things or it might mean more compromise but in the end I think that is better for the country.

That's the way government is supposed to work. I find it quite ironic that even in passing, Ted Kennedy has forced the Senate to work together. He must be laughing his ass off wherever he is.

The down side is the dem/repss will be more on guard and the lies will be insufferable .

:lol: I would have never been able to believe that such stupidity ever existed if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes while reading posts on here. Amazing. :lol:

Forum List

Back