The DOW is down 500 points

Obama allowed fracking to thrive. He could have stopped it, slowed it, over-regulated it, he didn't

So he didn't actually do anything to increase production.
For whatever reason, he just didn't or couldn't try harder to stop it.

There were complaints about it etc.

Sounds like a state and local issue.

Environmentalists gave him shit about it, but he let it boom, and boom it did.

He let it, he didn't cause it. Or help it.

He let it boom because it was a good thing and led to a big increase in US oil production, which then crashed the price of oil to below $30

He wanted less oil and higher prices. I can tell because he did nothing to help increase production.
Because he said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices.

Was he lying? Or was he just stupid?

Solar and wind production greatly increased under Obama and along with it good jobs.

Yes, there are a lot of low productivity jobs associated with wind and solar.

He wanted less oil and higher prices.
Yet oil production almost doubled and oil prices tanked to under $30/barrel???

He didn't need to do anything to help increase production because it increased dramatically. If oil production didn't almost double then maybe you could find an argument here, when oil production almost doubles AND you start exporting that oil clearly you have an energy policy that wants increased oil production...

Yes, there are a lot of low productivity jobs associated with wind and solar

Where do you get that they are low production? You're just making stuff up to avoid giving credit where credit is due. Alternative energy employs more people than fossil fuels AND the jobs are higher paying
U.S. Clean Energy Jobs Surpass Fossil Fuel Employment

You have Obama derangement syndrome, you can't give any credit where credit is due. At the end of the day the results of Obama's energy policy were tremendous, much better than Bush's and the US greatly increased all forms of energy production and lowered the cost of all forms of energy production. That is a win and you can try and take that away from Obama, but it happened so it can't be denied.

Yeah, he failed at many of his goals. Thankfully.

He didn't need to do anything to help increase production because it increased dramatically.

So why give him credit for something he didn't help and in many cases hurt?

when oil production almost doubles AND you start exporting that oil clearly you have an energy policy that wants increased oil production...

I asked you to post his policy, you've failed to do so.

Where do you get that they are low production?

Facts. You try.

How many jobs led to how much production? Post those two data points and we'll do the math together.

At the end of the day the results of Obama's energy policy were tremendous,

His policy led to less production on federal lands. Why is that tremendous?

That is a win and you can try and take that away from Obama, but it happened so it can't be denied.

You can try to give it to Obama, but still haven't listed his policies that actually caused/helped it.
I already listed his policy... You just can't acknowledge it. Go back and re-read it...

You keep trying to act like Obama wanted higher energy prices and less production BUT we got higher production and lower prices SOOOOO you're pretty much shit out of luck here.

If Obama wanted to lower oil production it would have been easy. He could have regulated fracking... He could have vetoed the export of Oil... But he didn't and oil production skyrocketed so really you have no argument to the contrary.

I get it, you don't wan't America to succeed if a democrat is president, but it did so I don't see how you can make any opinionated arguments not supported by reality.

We get a win for America, a win for energy and a win for Obama. Accept it... Deal with it...
I already listed his policy...

You didn't list one single Obama policy that helped increase oil production.

Here's your chance...…...The Obama policy of (insert policy here) increased US oil production because (insert policy effect here).

You keep trying to act like Obama wanted higher energy prices and less production

Only because that's what Obama said.

If Obama wanted to lower oil production it would have been easy. He could have regulated fracking...

He's not a king. Or a god. He tried, he failed.
He was successful at lowering oil production on Federal lands.
Does that mean he really, really wanted more oil production?

The Obama policy of (insert policy here) increased US oil production because (insert policy effect here).

As president it was possible for Obama to reduce or stop fracking the same way he shut down that oil pipeline... Obama let it boom, and boom it did. He let it boom because it was a good thing and led to a big increase in US oil production, which then crashed the price of oil to below $30 (and OPEC not cutting output). The reason oil cracked and broke $30 was because the US was pumping record oil. I'm surprised you didn't know that as it was very big news at the time. Remember???
Reducing Federal drilling, big deal. When you are pumping record oil AND the price of oil drops all the way below $30/barrel with massive stockpiles of oil building... remember... Contango??? any of this ring a bell??? There is little you can argue to complain about with regards to oil production when we are pumping so much that oil is below $30!!!!

Because we started producing so much energy he then allowed for the export of oil and started a program to build the infrastructure needed to export LNG, both of which are first for modern day America. Obama could have easily vetoed these and this would not have happened. He kept them going for the betterment of the USA! Thankyou Obama.

Now it's time for you to answer my question. I'm not responding to anything anymore until you do.

As president it was possible for Obama to reduce or stop fracking the same way he shut down that oil pipeline

His pro-oil policy was to not shut down fracking on private land that he had no control over. WOW!

Reducing Federal drilling, big deal.

Yes, on land he had direct control over, he reduced drilling, he reduced production.
Not a lot of evidence he really truly wanted to increase production.
Not proof he deserves the smallest bit of credit for our oil boom.

There is little you can argue to complain about with regards to oil production when we are pumping so much that oil is below $30!!!!

Why would I complain that our increased production helped lower prices?

What a clueless twat.

Now it's time for you to answer my question.

Which one?

He didn't need to do anything to help increase production because it increased dramatically. If oil production didn't almost double then maybe you could find an argument here, when oil production almost doubles AND you start exporting that oil clearly you have an energy policy that wants increased oil production...

Yes, there are a lot of low productivity jobs associated with wind and solar

Where do you get that they are low production? You're just making stuff up to avoid giving credit where credit is due. Alternative energy employs more people than fossil fuels AND the jobs are higher paying
U.S. Clean Energy Jobs Surpass Fossil Fuel Employment

You have Obama derangement syndrome, you can't give any credit where credit is due. At the end of the day the results of Obama's energy policy were tremendous, much better than Bush's and the US greatly increased all forms of energy production and lowered the cost of all forms of energy production. That is a win and you can try and take that away from Obama, but it happened so it can't be denied.

He didn't need to do anything to help increase production because it increased dramatically.

when oil production almost doubles AND you start exporting that oil clearly you have an energy policy that wants increased oil production...

Facts. You try.

How many jobs led to how much production? Post those two data points and we'll do the math together.

That is a win and you can try and take that away from Obama, but it happened so it can't be denied.

You can try to give it to Obama, but still haven't listed his policies that actually caused/helped it.
I already listed his policy... You just can't acknowledge it. Go back and re-read it...

You keep trying to act like Obama wanted higher energy prices and less production BUT we got higher production and lower prices SOOOOO you're pretty much shit out of luck here.

If Obama wanted to lower oil production it would have been easy. He could have regulated fracking... He could have vetoed the export of Oil... But he didn't and oil production skyrocketed so really you have no argument to the contrary.

I get it, you don't wan't America to succeed if a democrat is president, but it did so I don't see how you can make any opinionated arguments not supported by reality.

We get a win for America, a win for energy and a win for Obama. Accept it... Deal with it...

Here's your chance...…...The Obama policy of (insert policy here) increased US oil production because (insert policy effect here).

You keep trying to act like Obama wanted higher energy prices and less production

If Obama wanted to lower oil production it would have been easy. He could have regulated fracking...

The Obama policy of (insert policy here) increased US oil production because (insert policy effect here).

As president it was possible for Obama to reduce or stop fracking the same way he shut down that oil pipeline... Obama let it boom, and boom it did. He let it boom because it was a good thing and led to a big increase in US oil production, which then crashed the price of oil to below $30 (and OPEC not cutting output). The reason oil cracked and broke $30 was because the US was pumping record oil. I'm surprised you didn't know that as it was very big news at the time. Remember???
Reducing Federal drilling, big deal. When you are pumping record oil AND the price of oil drops all the way below $30/barrel with massive stockpiles of oil building... remember... Contango??? any of this ring a bell??? There is little you can argue to complain about with regards to oil production when we are pumping so much that oil is below $30!!!!

Because we started producing so much energy he then allowed for the export of oil and started a program to build the infrastructure needed to export LNG, both of which are first for modern day America. Obama could have easily vetoed these and this would not have happened. He kept them going for the betterment of the USA! Thankyou Obama.

Now it's time for you to answer my question. I'm not responding to anything anymore until you do.

As president it was possible for Obama to reduce or stop fracking the same way he shut down that oil pipeline

His pro-oil policy was to not shut down fracking on private land that he had no control over. WOW!

Yes, on land he had direct control over, he reduced drilling, he reduced production.

There is little you can argue to complain about with regards to oil production when we are pumping so much that oil is below $30!!!!

What a clueless twat.

Which one?

Your surrender has been noted. Get back to me when you can answer my simple question, which you still have yet to do. Think about it for a few weeks, then get back to me when you're ready. HA!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Facts. You try.

What a clueless twat.

Which one?

Your surrender has been noted. Get back to me when you can answer my simple question, which you still have yet to do. Think about it for a few weeks, then get back to me when you're ready. HA!!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Keep posting stupid shit, I'll keep pointing it out.

Facts. You try.

What a clueless twat.

Which one?

The only surrender monkey is you. Toddster has wiped the floor with your silliness. I suggest you crawl under your rock again.

Don't bother coming back, you'll never amount to much.

Forum List

Back