The DOW has gone mad.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Is this crazy or what?
If the DOW had a radio announcer doing play by play...I imagine something like this:

" OH MY GOD!!!...it is the end folks...the entire world is collapsing right before our eyes, I have no idea...wait a minute...hang on folks...yes!...it is a glorious day!!..whohooo..singing in the rain, I'm singing in the raaainn so goood to be......oh f*ck!!...everything is falling apart, Europe is no more!!.
The housing market is a complete mess...that's it..we are in a depression now...oh my God, what are we going to do?...the President is going to give a special announcement...my stomach is in knots I just...what?...Warren buffet wore a blue tie today?...THANK GOD!!!...we are in the money now...zippeededodah..zippadeeay...my oh my what a wonderful day

It's another sport you can get anxious about if it isn't the sport season of your choice or your team sucks this year. You can even play from home if you like gambling.

Is this crazy or what?
If the DOW had a radio announcer doing play by play...I imagine something like this:

" OH MY GOD!!!...it is the end folks...the entire world is collapsing right before our eyes, I have no idea...wait a minute...hang on folks...yes!...it is a glorious day!!..whohooo..singing in the rain, I'm singing in the raaainn so goood to be......oh f*ck!!...everything is falling apart, Europe is no more!!.
The housing market is a complete mess...that's it..we are in a depression now...oh my God, what are we going to do?...the President is going to give a special announcement...my stomach is in knots I just...what?...Warren buffet wore a blue tie today?...THANK GOD!!!...we are in the money now...zippeededodah..zippadeeay...my oh my what a wonderful day

It goes up and down a couple hundred points on given days, I don't know if that really qualifies as entire world collapsing and vice versa.

Let me know when it drops 4 figures.

It is tulip time on wall street...
300px-Flora%27s_Malle-wagen_van_Hendrik_Pot_1640.jpg

It helps to tune out the rhetoric and focus on the numbers...

Take Caterpillar for example... In the latest market crash CAT is DOWN.

Everything is DOWN yada yada, the sky is falling.

In January of 2009 you could buy CAT @ $30.

This summer before the downgrade it was selling over $100.

Sooo, it is DOWN.......to the $80s but still way up from $30.

Is this crazy or what?

It goes up and down a couple hundred points on given days, I don't know if that really qualifies as entire world collapsing and vice versa.

Let me know when it drops 4 figures.

You take that back! :lol:

Kinda reminiscent of being at Monterrey Bay aquarium and watching that tank of anchovies.

Darned if they don't have less volatility in deciding where to go.. But then again -- they just have a small circular plexiglass world that never changes much and no leadership..

Whoops was that a hand on my tank?? GTG .....

Forum List

Back