The Dow goes up 497 points

You know what would be nice? If the Rapture happened tomorrow, but instead of taking all the good people to Heaven, all the bad people were winked out of existence, leaving the rest of us here to live forever.

It will be noticed by the absence of Obama and the Congress.

Biker let me ask you a question. Considering that historically, the media driven candidates seem to ALWAYS end up being chumps in the end, what made you somehow fall for Obama THIS time around?

Why did I choose Obama? Simple.......I didn't want to see the Bush Jr. clone called McStupid in the White House.

Can you imagine how much WORSE the current economic situation would be with McCain and Palin in office?

I can almost guarantee they wouldn't have put regulations on Wall St., and we'd all end up slaves of the rich.

Why did I choose Obama? Simple.......I didn't want to see the Bush Jr. clone called McStupid in the White House.

Can you imagine how much WORSE the current economic situation would be with McCain and Palin in office?

I can almost guarantee they wouldn't have put regulations on Wall St., and we'd all end up slaves of the rich.
when you think that Obama is doing what Bush did times 4, how could McLame have been worse?

Because, he's in poor health, and then when he dies, Palin would be running things......

Seen the news about that dumb bitch lately? Now, even her own state is against her.

Because, he's in poor health, and then when he dies, Palin would be running things......

Seen the news about that dumb bitch lately? Now, even her own state is against her.
i disagree, i think Palin would be a great POTUS
and you will need a link to prove that, last i heard she still had higher approval rates than Obama has

Might wanna watch the news sometime. Last week they were showing people who were standing outside, protesting..........one sign said "For sale - the Future - See Sarah Palin"

And that was the nice one.......

Might wanna watch the news sometime. Last week they were showing people who were standing outside, protesting..........one sign said "For sale - the Future - See Sarah Palin"

And that was the nice one.......

a few protestors does not substitute for public opinion. I don't know who is more popular. just sayin.

and you will need a link to prove that, last i heard she still had higher approval rates than Obama has

please tell me you have something more than she has a higher approval rating to qualify her as a "great POTUS".....

i don't see it.

please tell me you have something more than she has a higher approval rating to qualify her as a "great POTUS".....

i don't see it.
thats because you've only seen the media smear machine

i don't know if the woman is dumb, smart or what ive never met her. i don't think mccann wouldn't be doing anything different than obama.

Last edited:
dow is down over 300 today....why aren't the same people who claimed that it was obama's doing that made the dow rise here now honestly claiming that it is obama's doing that is causing the dow to sink.

shameful partisan crap that does nothing but harm this country

Forum List

Back