The DOW continues to decline - Do we need another 'Stimulus' Package?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Maybe we need another $800 Billion 'Stimulus' Package.

$Dow.png

What do you think?

No.

We shouldn't react to what the stock market is doing. It is a manic depressive schizophrenic prone to wild mood swings.

Instead, we should look at what the credit market and the real economy are doing. The real economy is doing poorly ex post but the credit markets are showing improvement, albeit only somewhat.

Here is an interesting idea: Earn a living. I thought conservatives understood this concept. But hey, what do I know. Just keep praying for more credit. And enjoy the fall !

The fall of the DOW is not the concern of the stimulus package. The stock market can go where it wants to. What is important is making certain that we have jobs. No jobs and we are a Third World Country with a rather expansive infrastructure.

Instead, we should look at what the credit market and the real economy are doing. The real economy is doing poorly ex post but the credit markets are showing improvement, albeit only somewhat.

and who is the ill advised that would want to take on debt in this climate?

I cannot speak for the rest of you but I could use an economic stimulant.

Cash and a lot of it would be nice, or perhaps a nice billet as a con man working for the banking community would be okay, too.a

The popping sound you would hear soon after I got that happy employment would be my golden parachute opening up.

Forum List

Back