The Double Standards of the Mueller Investigation

The attack against the DOJ, FBI, and intel agencies fumbles and bumbles, is clearly ultra partisan, and is driven by propaganda, innuendo, and falsehoods to a preconceived conclusion.

The fall elections will reject the far right and alt right attempts to corrupt American values and institutions of justice.

The legislatures of Dems and Pubs will rewrite much tougher, harsher criminal libel laws.

The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

By Victor Davis Hanson
April 26, 2018 6:30 AM

EXCERPT:

The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he ignores the actual lawbreakers.

The country is about to witness an investigatory train wreck.

In one direction, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation train is looking for any conceivable thing that President Donald Trump’s campaign team might have done wrong in 2016.

The oncoming train is slower but also larger. It involves congressional investigations, Department of Justice referrals, and inspector general’s reports — mostly focused on improper or illegal FBI and DOJ behavior during the 2016 election.

Why are the two now about to collide?

LINK

I see we have rightist midterm shills as well, interesting.

Has nothing to do with political parties, it is about the LAW! It is about telling the truth. It is about being honest.

Liberals don't care about the law nor about being honest. For liberals, the ends justify the means. Anything is ok as long as it hurts conservatives. I mean, look who they nominated to be president, the most corrupt politician to ever be nominated by a major party.

Well, you got the talking points down pat. They are all bullshit, but you got them memorized.Good for you.

Oh yea, Flynn plead guilty just for shits & giggles.

Flynn and son met with Russian ambassador in 2015.
The questioning agents from the FBI have said on the record that they did not think Flynn was dishonest during their meeting with him....the inspector general is at this time in Mueller's office asking him why he referred Flynn for prosecution and charged him with lying to the FBI.....

I've said it before and I will say it again;
Flynn will walk......

Oh yea, Flynn plead guilty just for shits & giggles.

Flynn and son met with Russian ambassador in 2015.
The questioning agents from the FBI have said on the record that they did not think Flynn was dishonest during their meeting with him....the inspector general is at this time in Mueller's office asking him why he referred Flynn for prosecution and charged him with lying to the FBI.....

I've said it before and I will say it again;
Flynn will walk......
Flynn will walk after guilty plea.. pure fantasy.

FBI didnt think Flynn was dishonest.. Then why hide it from whitehouse?
Somehow i think Devin Nunes is involved with this, and can be discounted out of hand for this reason alone.

The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

By Victor Davis Hanson

EXCERPT:

The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he ignores the actual lawbreakers.

In one direction, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation train is looking for any conceivable thing that President Donald Trump’s campaign team might have done wrong in 2016.

The oncoming train is slower but also larger. It involves congressional investigations, Department of Justice referrals, and inspector general’s reports — mostly focused on improper or illegal FBI and DOJ behavior during the 2016 election.

LINK
Stupid conspiracy theories again ?

The B.S. needs to stop

National Review

By Victor Davis Hanson

EXCERPT:

LINK
Stupid conspiracy theories again ?

You didn't read the article.

You didn't notice that no one has addressed post one article.

You didn't add to the discussion here.

You stopped having me on ignore?

Forum List

Back