The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations

Hey Care, so how did that dossier work out for ya-) No collusion-)

A bunch of phony-e-baloneys you are, along with a bunch of gaslighters for sure!

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

The Dossier you Stalinists bought from the Kremlin in order to rig the 2016 election? The one that KGB John Brennan used his position as CIA director to set up? The Dossier that Obamugabe wanted to be "kept in the loop" on?

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks revealing the nefarious activities of the DNC and lamestream media to cover the crimes of Hitllery and the collusion of stealing the election....and some how this is Russia's fault??????View attachment 106653

Fat Nadler should subpoena Seth Rich to testify.

Oh, wait....

Seth Rich gave a thumb drive to a UK ambassador that was in turn given to Julian Assange of Wikileaks revealing the nefarious activities of the DNC and lamestream media to cover the crimes of Hitllery and the collusion of stealing the election....and some how this is Russia's fault??????View attachment 106653

Oh, wait....

Isn't it AMAZING when you bring back all of these posters words, you can actually see how it was a concerted effort to screw Trump! And then, when you look at their post counts, you realize EXACTLY what the hell was going on, even on this forum.

Of course, under the Obysmal-BIDEN administration, there weren't to many jobs available worth a damn, so I suppose we should give them a little understanding.

NOT!

They are a bunch of GASLIGHTING, phony-e-baloneys, and now we are catching them-)

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....

Are you kidding me? "Company Intelligence Report?" WHAT "Company?"

Any asshole could have typed up that rubbish on their typewriter in the basement.

You must be the most gullible horse's ass who ever lived!

Hey I got another one for ya--- --- --- JUST IN: Company Intelligence Report on the Treason of Barack Obama.

Just found it outside laying next to my trash can.

Congratulations: Never saw anyone get FIFTEEN Funnies before...

Last edited:

Oh, wait....

Isn't it AMAZING when you bring back all of these posters words, you can actually see how it was a concerted effort to screw Trump! And then, when you look at their post counts, you realize EXACTLY what the hell was going on, even on this forum.

Of course, under the Obysmal-BIDEN administration, there weren't to many jobs available worth a damn, so I suppose we should give them a little understanding.

NOT!

They are a bunch of GASLIGHTING, phony-e-baloneys, and now we are catching them-)
And it matters not to you that you support a scumbag degenerate rapist ?? Forget about his lying stealing cheating on all 3 wives This is the POS you want to stand with ? F all you AH's

Oh, wait....

NOT!

And it matters not to you that you support a scumbag degenerate rapist ?? Forget about his lying stealing cheating on all 3 wives This is the POS you want to stand with ? F all you AH's

The problem for you is not that the dossier was false, and there was no collusion. The problem is you wanted it to be true. Like a kid on Christmas morning. You wanted it so bad. Now you are furious that it was not to be.

Is Trump a great President? No. Is Trump a great guy? Nope. But neither was Obama. And I voted for him.

So chill out, and realize things aren’t as bad as you think.

So you have a years-long obsessive fetish for golden showers yourself, you cheap $2 whore? I hate to imagine the sorts of sexual escapades you've had behind 7-11s, you tawdry liberal slut.

This thread is totally :cuckoo:

Pathetic if it wasn't so hilarious.

Agree Sky, which is why I brought it back! This shows HOW they tried to help their FEARLESS LEADERS bring down a duly elected President. And now that they failed miserably, and Crossfire Hurricane has turned into a LEFTIST BOOMERANG, they all have TDS!

Still, seeing how off base they all were, crowing, and laughing like they won the lotto is still a real hoot. They haven't been correct about much of anything, and every once in awhile, by bringing their proclamations back from the past, it helps remind us today when they post something, they are more than likely EL WRONGO, and have everything bassackwards-)

Oh, wait....

NOT!

Rapist?

We support Obama who raped little boys in the Oval Office - boys supplied by Michelle.

Agree Sky, which is why I brought it back! This shows HOW they tried to help their FEARLESS LEADERS bring down a duly elected President. And now that they failed miserably, and Crossfire Hurricane has turned into a LEFTIST BOOMERANG, they all have TDS!

Still, seeing how off base they all were, crowing, and laughing like they won the lotto is still a real hoot. They haven't been correct about much of anything, and every once in awhile, by bringing their proclamations back from the past, it helps remind us today when they post something, they are more than likely EL WRONGO, and have everything bassackwards-)
A duly elected rapist scum of the earth

A duly elected rapist scum of the earth

TDS has you under control, a very, very, bad disease. Take 2 asprin, 1 cup of Motrin, go to sleep, and wake up in reality-)

The sky is blue, the water is calm, and your Hurricane, has turned into a BOOMERANG! Reality is GREAT, unless you are a Leftist-)

The Dossier you Stalinists bought from the Kremlin in order to rig the 2016 election? The one that KGB John Brennan used his position as CIA director to set up? The Dossier that Obamugabe wanted to be "kept in the loop" on?
I'll say it simply, since you have a mental deficit.

This is a current bus in Moscow. Stalin is praised as a hero.
01a-stalin-bus-in-moscow.jpg

This is Trump after a meeting with his boss.
TRUMP-PUTIN-16-07-18-4.jpg

They dont care about the truth. Its like a dog eating its own vomit.

Nothing, nothing at all. Lackey will never believe that dems are doing bad things no matter the proof

Lakhota likes the taste of crap.

Lakhota likes the taste of crap.
Makes sense. Do you know she does not know Native Americans were slave owners and fought for the confederacy?

Yeah, another brainwashed ignorant left wing woman. Nothing in life more annoying than those things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back