The Dossier on Trump IS Believable, if the golden showers left out.

You realize that most of the stuff in the dossier was fed to Steele by the Russians, right? Well, it's nice to see liberals returning to their long-time pro-Russian "we can trust the Russian" roots.
Nope! That's the lie the trumpsters are telling, but Steele was a professional on the Russians, it was his job for a decade or two, before he stopped working for British Intelligence.... He knows the Russians quite well and had his own sources and connections for informants that he had developed over the decades of which he was well aware of when it seemed like they were BSing him or not....

He has always said the dossier was intelligence field notes gathered, and needed to be vetted and verified....

But the bottom line is, a good deal in the field notes has now been verified by gvt agents of our own, or by the investigative reporters of the press....
What you're saying is that we should trust Steele because he's the expert. That argument is called "the appeal to authority." There's no reason to assume Steele is a credible source. Not one.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

I think we are a lot closer to LOCK HIM UP than we ever were on LOCK HER UP!

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

Trump Intelligence Allegations
It's starting to look a lot like golden showers DID happen !!
No it isn't. It's starting to look like you're a douchebag moron.

Anyone listening to Comey on ABC right now? Interesting...
an honorable man appreciated by all vs trump a slime ball all his life

I'm listening to the Comey interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC. Comey is a pompous, self-serving asshole! He needlessly cost Hillary the presidency. He negated the millions of voters who voted for Hillary - 3 million more than Trump. Why didn't he also mention right before the election that Trump had also been under FBI investigation since July 2016? He didn't tell us that fact until March 20, 2017 - after Trump had been president for 2 months. Comey's Daffy Duck stupidity has set America back decades.

March 20, 2017: Comey Confirms FBI Investigation of Trump

Last edited:
If McClatchy is correct, and they insist they are correct and stand by their article, Mueller has Cohen in Prague..... just as the dossier said....so that's another part of the dossier that is allegedly true..... and the Page meetings were verified as well.... and the Papadopolus intel from the Australians is right as well.... and the meeting in trump tower has also supported what was in the dossier....so far, they are batting a thousand....it's taking some time, but counter intelligence investigations always do....

LOL. We'll see. You have no idea of the shit storm headed your way.

Lets be clear I am Conservative but not Republican. Trump is playing a part, nothing more. He is taking us to War with Russia, Iran and all of their proxies. Your bitch Hilly would have already has us in a war with Russia.
No Hillary would not have had us in a War with Russia already....she is much, much, much smarter than that....silly one!

And dear Lord! I hope you are not right about your first part and war...and where Trump is taking us!

McCabe will go down over Flynn. Too many don't realize McCabe was after Flynn to destroy Flynn because he was going to back the woman who was suing over sexual harassment.
Just a bunch of bunk Tiny....

Flynn knows absolutely nothing about McCabe and any harassment case or charges, all he has done is say he knows the woman to be very professional and good at what she does.....

that matters a nano bit in this harassment suit of the woman which filed was a few years ago.

He's no witness and McCabe has nothing toworry about Flynn and that....

it's a ridiculous conspiracy theory made up by the Right wing/ or Russian psyop.

Projection. Flynn will emerge untouched. McCabe is ass deep in the lies of the Obambi admin. You don't have any idea what's coming because you only frequent shithole Lefty sources.
Oh, I've been keeping up with Trump's STATE TV channel, FOX.

And all they do is sell you a bridge to Brooklyn all day long.... it is you, because you watch nothing else but FOX and most importantly, do not read the Press that is being sold on all of the absolute bull crud FOX is feeding you.

I know the garbage they are filling your head with and pushing FOR THE PRESIDENT, this person's going to jail and that person is going to jail, and Comey should be in jail and mccabe too and Rosenstein should be impeached, and Cohen's door was kicked in crap, and Hillary Hillary Hillary and Clinton foundation OH MY, and Comey Crime Family and Mueller Crime family.... just a bunch of hock tooey all the time.....really, it is! You are missing a great deal of what is actually going on!!! :eek:

You do NOT even get any news on anything....it's all Trump propaganda, pretending to be news blah blah blah...

SERIOUSLY.....!!!!!!!!! Change the channel! Please!!! Just do what I do, only the opposite, for a week....

I watch FOX a couple of hours every day, mostly at night...a half an hour of maybe four of the hosts, varying it a bit.....

Try watching CNN or MSNBC a couple of hours a day.... and Read the New York Times or Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post, or The Atlantic's political section....

Just get out of your bubble a little bit every day....

I AM IN SHOCK at what I have been hearing and seeing on the so called news on your Fox News....it's frightening to see how much you all are being mislead, by them making mountains out of mole hills and neglecting to mention any of the breaking news of the day on the Mueller investigation.

Everything in the dossier or diary of the M16 agent IS BELIEVABLE so far....I am only on page 11 and have a lot more to go, but every single thing in there, I thought and mentioned on this site, long before even knowing there was this dossier.

oh, and the dossier mentions those thirty and some diplomats being part of the spy team hacking the DNC/Podesta with the Trump team being informed by some of them.... that dossier was given to the FBI in July I believe.... so, it must have been proven true for them to be thrown out now by Obama....

AND the FBI obviously in these past 6 months of having this report was not able to DISPROVE the report/dossier.... the FBI would neither confirm or DISCREDIT the dossier...if they could have discredited it, they would have said they did.

holy smokes! it all makes sense now, on ALL of Trump's statements and actions on this whole Russian hack thing....IT WAS coordinated with Trump/trump's team. IT FITS with what I have said all along....they had a MOLE within the DNC AND Russian hackers....both, and Trump's team, was in on it.

First off the Dossier file wasn't handed over to the FBI until late December 2016--January 2017. If it was in July 2016 like you stated--Hillary Clinton would have used it in her campaign. She didn't.

The FBI started it's investigation in late July 2016, and it wasn't based on the Dossier file, because they didn't have it. Their target was then George Papalopodous--who's name is not mentioned anywhere in the Dossier file.

Trump surrogates were being picked up in routine--daily spying operations of Russian intelligence agents by several different foriegn countries since 2015--and that information was passed onto the FBI. So this is where the FBI was getting their information and why they opened up their investigation in late July 2016.

GCHQ-- first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

So basically when Comey received the Dossier file, it was like--Yeah I know.

This is why Shep Smith knew that Trump surrogates were on the phone with Russian intelligence agents when Russians hacked into DNC databases.

Which is why Trump Jr. couldn't pull off a secret Russian meeting in the Trump tower in June 2016.

Trump has admitted to obstruction of justice on National T.V.

You are correct that a lot of the information in the Dossier file has been confirmed. They have not confirmed the golden shower incident. The dossier file was correct about Carter Page and several other contacts.

A great book to read right now. This book goes into the Dossier File & Christopher Steele--along with a lot of other things. This will clarify everything to-date.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon--6th most read book. Very well written, easy to follow, informative and very hard to put down. It reads like a nonfiction spy novel and is confirmed with trusted credible news sources and their reporting over the last year.

Last edited:

Of course the far left will believe anything that is against anyone not far left!

That is the way hyper partisan politics works!

Well, it's one way. The other way is rigging systems. We're expected to believe that more than half the country believes in this shit? Give me a break.

Scroll up to post # 510--on this thread it will clarify things for you.

So you cherry picked one too many lies? Huh.....

Post # 510 on this thread will fix it for you.

So it's worth reading? I'm lazy. Please don't make me read it. Your post is making me curious though.

Post # 510 on this thread will make you even more curious.

Jesus, oreo has the chutzpah to post that idiotic Shep Smith video. Shep is a nice guy when reporting a thunderstorm, car chase or missing plane, but a homosexual like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow otherwise. Do the math!

Here is a vid that kind of touches on the issues at hand. Johnny Carson pwnd that fraud.

Last edited:
You realize that most of the stuff in the dossier was fed to Steele by the Russians, right? Well, it's nice to see liberals returning to their long-time pro-Russian "we can trust the Russian" roots.
Nope! That's the lie the trumpsters are telling, but Steele was a professional on the Russians, it was his job for a decade or two, before he stopped working for British Intelligence.... He knows the Russians quite well and had his own sources and connections for informants that he had developed over the decades of which he was well aware of when it seemed like they were BSing him or not....

He has always said the dossier was intelligence field notes gathered, and needed to be vetted and verified....

But the bottom line is, a good deal in the field notes has now been verified by gvt agents of our own, or by the investigative reporters of the press....
What you're saying is that we should trust Steele because he's the expert. That argument is called "the appeal to authority." There's no reason to assume Steele is a credible source. Not one.
but you believe the biggest political liar of all time ,,the champ D Trump??

Anyone listening to Comey on ABC right now? Interesting...
an honorable man appreciated by all vs trump a slime ball all his life
If there is one thing Comey isn't, it's an honorable man.
more honor in one finger than the whole trump family together
Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. It depends on the corroborating information. One thing I don't do is belief some government tool just because some snowflake tells me I should.

Forum List

Back